lost your RSST (other RBAs too) fill hole plug? check this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
I know I've seen a few that have used different screws, etc to replace that stupid little plug that comes with the RSST. I was doing fine with it even though a PIA. mine popped out to never never land and while searching for a replacement I found some of those "plugs" that come in the end some new cartos and tried it out. It works great and much easier to handle than that pointy pos that came with the RSST. It's the only rba I have so I don't know about the others.

I did find the plug that came with it, but like this better. Check it out and let me know what you think. And I'm also interested to hear what others are using if they don't like the original plug. (I do know that a lot leave the fill plug out. buy it works great for me when in. Less leakage is better if the vape is good. IMHO)

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
I know I've seen a few that have used different screws, etc to replace that stupid little plug that comes with the RSST. I was doing fine with it even though a PIA. mine popped out to never never land and while searching for a replacement I found some of those "plugs" that come in the end some new cartos and tried it out. It works great and much easier to handle than that pointy pos that came with the RSST. It's the only RBA I have so I don't know about the others.

I did find the plug that came with it, but like this better. Check it out and let me know what you think. And I'm also interested to hear what others are using if they don't like the original plug. (I do know that a lot leave the fill plug out. Buy it works great for me when in. Less leakage is better if the vape is good. IMHO)

Yup...I do the same thing. Works on the AGA-Ts also. No more digging for a screwdriver when I want to top off. The Boge condoms have the separate plug so you don't need to trim the condom.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Yup...I do the same thing. Works on the AGA-Ts also. No more digging for a screwdriver when I want to top off. The Boge condoms have the separate plug so you don't need to trim the condom.

Thanks. I couldn't remember where I got them. I mainly used IKV. I found them in the bottom of my trash when I was looking for the lost RSST plug.

Garz, I don't have a pic, but it's the little piece that looks like a thumbtack. Just stick the pointer in the hole and the big round part plays on top and "seals". Much easier to handle than what comes with the RSST.

Vault

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Wellingborough,Northants,UK
I use the plugs you get from an Inkjet cartridge refill kit :D You buy the kit with ink and a syringe and also supplied are some bungs to plug in when you`ve re-filled :)
The syringe is a handy 5mm size as well and comes with a blunt needle... just don`t mistake your Inkjet loaded syringe for a dark juice and vape it!!!!!:ohmy: :D

C1BERUS

Aug 14, 2010
Indonesia
using the silicon from the bottle needle :D

Needle-atomizer.jpg

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
I found it!!!! Check this out!! I used a regular screw. Just make sure it's this size. Its a little big for the hole. Just run a flame over the bottom half and pinch just the bottom 1/4 into a smaller diameter. Works great. Easy to grab. Easier not to lose.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/6-32-x-1...-Screws-2-Pieces-25918/202209617#.UhFWCqopC2c

23 cents at local hardware store. Buy a bunch in case you melt or pinch to much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread