Lots of questions here. Mod, ohms, and batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

loganmacallum1

Oct 16, 2014
NC
I'm considering picking up the FUhattan mod at the local vape shop for many reasons. One reason is i love the story behind it, Another reason is I've heard great things about it. Some more reasons are reasonably priced, looks great, and it seems like a simple mod to use. My questions lie more in coils, rda's and batteries. Im not really interested in any crazy builds like the "Zipper coil" as an example, but more into the simple ones. Im just wondering what RDA should I get to go with this mod, and what batteries should I use for maximum safety. Also, anyone here ever use prebuilt coils? It seems like a great Idea to me. Just looking for some input from experienced moders/vapers

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I'm considering picking up the FUhattan mod at the local vape shop for many reasons. One reason is i love the story behind it, Another reason is I've heard great things about it. Some more reasons are reasonably priced, looks great, and it seems like a simple mod to use. My questions lie more in Coils, rda's and batteries. Im not really interested in any crazy builds like the "Zipper coil" as an example, but more into the simple ones. Im just wondering what RDA should I get to go with this mod, and what batteries should I use for maximum safety. Also, anyone here ever use prebuilt coils? It seems like a great Idea to me. Just looking for some input from experienced moders/vapers

loganmacallum, to give us a starting point, a bit about what you know about mechanical mods, batteries, battery amp draw, Ohm's law and how to get what you want from a RDA build would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread