Love from Above - possible issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akasirro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
omaha
I have a one month old 30ml bottle of LFA from Prime vaping that seems to have issues. It smells awesome, but there is Zero taste! It is 100% VG with 18mg nic. Like I said, I can smell it but the flavor is absent. I first bought a 50/50 blend to try it out and it was so amazing I grabbed this bottle, but now I'm bummed... wondering if I get a bottle of 100% PV and mix them could I revive this bottle?

Has anyone had this issue? Any ideas?

Thanks guys!

akasirro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
omaha
I have a new bottle and it is AMAZING just like the 1st bottle I bought. Maybe the last bottle fell victim to the elements during shipping. Glad all is well in my vape world - Love From Above is "the bomb". I feel awkwardly selfish when I vape this stuff. Special thanks to the good folks at Prime vaping!

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I've only had one problem with PrimeVaping's juices and that was some samplers that I bought. I let them steep for 2 weeks and they got really thick. I'm not talking VG thick...I mean thick like something had gone bad. However, the juice looked fine and since it wasn't a bunch of them, I tossed the few in the trash. Please contact them about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread