Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I have become a MountBakerVapor junkie, and I do love there flavors, but really gone through there flavors I wanted to try, and now looking to venture out a bit more, so looking for some other good juice vendor recommendations from the good people of ECF, I was recommended vaperdudes, did like the look of some of there flavors, but they are closed till July 5th, and not wanting to wait that long, I don't want tobacco, menthol or fruit flavors, which know narrows it down a lot, I am wanting a nice rich toffee flavor, also like things like butterscotch, caramel etc, I know MBV is really cheap, so understand might have to pay more, but mot willing to pay crazy prices though. Please link to any recommendations you have. Thanks :2cool:

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Agreed! M&P PF5L is really good and so is their Nutella. Caramel Creme from VV is also really good.

HHV had been making alot of noise for about a year now. Everything is good there. (I've had over 30 of their flavors) Mom and pops has a pchelas 5 layer that you might enjoy. Kinda like chocolate butterscotch to me.

Sent from Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk 2.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Just ordered the Mom and pops pchelas 5 layer as 2 people suggested it here and reviews on the site ranked it high, excited to try it, sounds like my kind of flavor :)

I'm certain you will like it. Not exactly my cup of tea but good is good. I have no problem vaping it. And one thing I notice about M&P juices is they produce thick vapor and have more throat hit than most others I've tried.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Mom and pops order turned up today, very fast shipping as only ordered friday evening :)

I got the 5 layers, very mild on flavor, but that could be because I went for 5mg nic, thinking I should of gone with 10mg instead, from what I can taste, it is good, but will be adding some caramel and butterscotch I already have to get more flavor.

What did impress me, is they sent me 2 samples too, the samples are 10mg, and 1 is raspberry chocolate, get more chocolate than raspberry, but not a bad vape though, but the other I really really like, and that is 'gone nuts', I know the flavor it tastes of, but can't remember what it is, but this stuff is damn good, and will be placing a order for a big bottle of this one in the near future.

Overall I am very impressed with mom and pops, and will be using them again, thanks for recommending them to me.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Mom and pops order turned up today, very fast shipping as only ordered friday evening :)

I got the 5 layers, very mild on flavor, but that could be because I went for 5mg nic, thinking I should of gone with 10mg instead, from what I can taste, it is good, but will be adding some caramel and butterscotch I already have to get more flavor.

What did impress me, is they sent me 2 samples too, the samples are 10mg, and 1 is raspberry chocolate, get more chocolate than raspberry, but not a bad vape though, but the other I really really like, and that is 'gone nuts', I know the flavor it tastes of, but can't remember what it is, but this stuff is damn good, and will be placing a order for a big bottle of this one in the near future.

Overall I am very impressed with mom and pops, and will be using them again, thanks for recommending them to me.

Sweet. I wondered about that gone nuts. I'm huge on nut flavors.

curlygirl

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 13, 2010
    Indiana
    Had a flight into Tampa a few weeks back. We stopped into B & M, Totally Wicked (very cool shop). Loved getting to taste test liquids!

Love, love, love "Sex on The Beach"- 14mg. Just ordered online from them more of this lovely liquid!

I tried and bought, Green Apple, Cherry, and the Ry4--all delicious! Didn't need to steep either, huge plus :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread