Love my 510.....BUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkelly

Oct 10, 2011
Chicago IL
I was really tired of switching batteries and refilling carts. I wanted something for the evening when I was at home and didn't want to refill and recharge.

I got a Ego 1000 mah bat and a SmokTech XL carto. This has been an awesome experience for me. I absolutely love it. Funny, because now I don't use the 510 setup unless I'm needing the smaller form factor. The ego batt with SmokTech carto setup isn't really THAT big, and it's really nice to have it always ready.

I'll always have my 510 for the right situation, but this new setup has become my "Go To".

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
As far as constantly having to top off, well I still have yet to resolve that issue with the 510. I hear cartomizers are good.

I switched from carts to these:

BreezEsmokes - Premium Electronic Cigarettes

although not perfect - I do have to play with the poly now and then - I like them better than the carts simply because I only fill them once a day (I carry 2-3 pvs around with me all day) no syringe necessary either

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
The best way to deal with changing batteries is to get (or build) a USB passthrough. If you're at home relaxing at the computer, the passthrough is excellent. As far as constantly having to top off, well I still have yet to resolve that issue with the 510. I hear cartomizers are good.

You may want to do a search on ecf on that "blue foam mod" - it works so much better than polyfill. The material seems to hold and dispense the liquids better. And I find I can vape it practically dry without the blue foam burning either. Once I fill I can go 2 to 3 hours without having to mess with topping off or fiddling with the cart.

I tried cartos and didn't care for the experience - filling I found messy and it tasted like "vaping lite" to me. But a lot of people swear by them. I'm happy with the standard 510 carts now with the blue foam replacing the standard polyfill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread