Love the Smores, what about straight up Graham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Smores is one of my fav jooses. One of my new obsessions is graham cracker ice cream from a local ice cream shop. I thought, 'this would make a tasty vape!' Since KBV already does ice cream vapes AND must have some graham cracker flavorings (its definitely there in the smores), how about some graham cracker ice cream. Please, please, please! You guys should make a test batch, betcha a dollar you'll fall in love. Oh, and I would be happy to test it out for you as well, then I'm sure I'ld be buying it by the bucket load.

btw- the ice cream shop has several locations so if you're close I HIGHLY suggest making a trip and trying what they call 'graham central station'.
Handel's Homemade Ice Cream & Yogurt: Home
I tell ya, its like a graham cracker explosion of flavor.
They also have banana cream pie ice cream, but thats another show...

We'll have to give that a try when we get some time :) I anticipate us having some extra time now if the procedure they did yesterday works :fingers crossed: We'd like to get back to sending out "Bait A" samples again and definitely will be doing that with some up coming tobaccos. We'll probably just send them with tobacco orders or by request since some people just don't do tobacco anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread