The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Love the Smores, what about straight up Graham?

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by hildicat, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hildicat

hildicat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2011
    SoCal
    Smores is one of my fav jooses. One of my new obsessions is graham cracker ice cream from a local ice cream shop. I thought, 'this would make a tasty vape!' Since KBV already does ice cream vapes AND must have some graham cracker flavorings (its definitely there in the smores), how about some graham cracker ice cream. Please, please, please! You guys should make a test batch, betcha a dollar you'll fall in love. Oh, and I would be happy to test it out for you as well, then I'm sure I'ld be buying it by the bucket load.

btw- the ice cream shop has several locations so if you're close I HIGHLY suggest making a trip and trying what they call 'graham central station'.
    Handel's Homemade Ice Cream & Yogurt: Home
    I tell ya, its like a graham cracker explosion of flavor.
    They also have banana cream pie ice cream, but thats another show...

2. MrWarspite

MrWarspite Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2012
    North Carolina
    wow, that would be really good!

3. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

We'll have to give that a try when we get some time :) I anticipate us having some extra time now if the procedure they did yesterday works :fingers crossed: We'd like to get back to sending out "Bait A" samples again and definitely will be doing that with some up coming tobaccos. We'll probably just send them with tobacco orders or by request since some people just don't do tobacco anymore.

4. hildicat

hildicat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2011
    SoCal
    Glad to hear things are getting better for you, and also keeping my fingers crossed. If you do ever get around to experimenting on more flavors I really think this one would be a success. Looking forward to more samples...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.