LR 2.0ohm 510 Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
Hey guys....

I recentely bought some of Rob's (Vaporkings.com) new L.R. 510 Cartomizers....

They are great, I have been vaping one for last few hours and it produces nice vapor...pretty impressed with them... I def. like the L.R. 2.0ohm version of the cartomizer over the standard one. That is for sure.

anyone else try them yet? what ya think? :)

-Tim

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Yes I have been using LR 510 mega cartomizers for almost 6 weeks. I haven't even bothered with my collection of other cartos in that time (standard, CE-2, LR 1.5, etc). I get mine from Nhaler and they are 2.0 ohm (looks like the same specifications as the Vaporkings) . Use them on a 3.7V mod and eGos. I also picked up some in 1.8 ohm from proVape but have not loaded one yet. I have found the performance of these vertical element cartos to be exceptional. They produce a very clean vapor and can be refilled many times. Enjoy and happy vaping!

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
mwa,
Yeah, I agree.... I like cartos because they are easy and practical and cheap...but I still prefer attys because I feel I get more flavor.... Thats just my opinion tho.... But I will say that they are improving everything slightly these days...and I hope that continues, because there is always room for improvement...

-Tim

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I am on day two of using the Same Carto filled it 3-4 times now and I do say these are the best LR cartos I have had.

I will be picking up some to have around. :)

I've been real impressed with them also. I was very leery of LR cartomizers at first...and then I finally tried some. Great output and not a lot of burning like I expected to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread