LR 306 With the Precise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infernal2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
The Oil Coast, AL
This is more of aesthetic question but I've recently gotten heavily into the LR 306 Cisco's and the tips are (as far as I know) all delrin. I'd prefer a metal tip but I can understand the issues with the design. So, considering the smooth seamless looks of the Super T PVs, has anyone found a 306 tip that captures the same smooth lines?

And if so, would you mind providing pictures?

leroytwohawks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have made one from a old 510 atty from the instructions on this post below and it looks just like a 510 with a T-Tips. :vapor: So keeps those nice clean lines of David's design.

The post is called "No Cost 306 Drip Tip" Sorry I could not post the link so if you PM me I'll give it to you.

Kevin

Last edited:

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Here's the link... that's a handy little T-Tip mod. Clever guy. NOT!! LOL

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/117298-no-cost-306-drip-tip.html
Yea, thanks for that cart mod. I've been using it for a few weeks and it works beautifully! I've been able to use the VapeMate with LR306 atty on my P16.

One extra step I took was adding a couple of drops of super glue in between the 306 mouthpiece and the 510 sleeve to hold it together permanently. It seems to work better on Cisco's 306s since they have a slightly smaller diameter than the Joye ones.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
I got lucky I guess, one of those really tight drip tips just pulled the sucker right off, no problem.

I would think so... I tried it on a few different atties and was successful with only one of them. But I also tried it on two different cartos and it was much easier.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Thanks for the offer, got one, made it, used it, didn't like it. My mouth was too far away from all that heat and vapor w/the cart and drip tip. Good idea though for people who don't like the regular 306 drip tip. Probably why I don't like the Cannons either.

If you want to, pm me your address and I'll send you one...

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Thanks for the offer, got one, made it, used it, didn't like it. My mouth was too far away from all that heat and vapor w/the cart and drip tip. Good idea though for people who don't like the regular 306 drip tip. Probably why I don't like the Cannons either.

just cut down the 510 atty tube shorter bit by bit til it's where you like it...

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey

If you like all that heat (as I do) you could tailpipe on it. Makes it super easy to drip and the mod 306 DT doesn't get too hot easily since the 306 mouthpiece you cut down helps with insulation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread