• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

LR attys and digitalciggz order

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
i am going to wait to see what YOU guys think! hahahaha. thanks for being willing lab rats on items costing over $100:) you guys are so NICE to do that!

Guess it's our version of "Pay it forward". We try the units, you try the juices ;) LOL

O/T: got more juice. PURECIG from FSUSA (I had to try) is WEIRD. peppery and weird. ........

Peppery! That's the word to describe a lot of the tobac flavors! Thank you!

I did get something called MAGIC MASK to change the flavors (I think it changes the pH). folks say it's how they vaped the flaves they hated.

Reading the description about the 'tongue receptors' made me think of Orajel LOL
The true test will be what it can do for the bacon! ;) LOL

also got candy cane (they sent it as a sample, haven't tried it yet)

Based on your pallet, I could see this one going either way with you
I was impressed with the Candy Cane. It wasn't as strong as I thought it would be, which I think helped make it a nicer vape.

as USUAL, eliquid planet is taking forever to ship my stuff, so i STILL don't have my essence and chinese ry4 :( rrrgh! i want my COCONUT and i want it NOW! (/tantrum)

So now's not the time to say "Hmmm.....I ordered a couple coconuts Monday morning at 10:47am & I had the Click-n-Ship notice at 1:49pm?
On the other hand; I've discovered that just because they say they printed the label out, doesn't mean they actually shipped it out, so I better not get too cocky yet LOL

YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT NOW! OK, here is my Christmas Present to EW.
Freedom Smoke USA:
Shrimp (guess i wasn't dreaming)
TUNA (" ")

Too name a few.........

Hmmmm.....shrimp really doesn't have a taste, so maybe if it was mixed with something "cocktaily" - like .....ugg....don't want to think about it.
:shock:
TUNA!? Smoked salmon I could imagine, but who would want to vape something that smells like cat food! Thank goodness I didn't bet you, C-Kool, 'cause I actually looked to see if they offered it! LMAO!!

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
tell me the essence you let me try was out of a 3.7! i hope the flave is the same:)
Come to think of it, yes & no......

The first time you tried & commented on it, it was in the eGo - mixed in with some RY4.
This past Saturday when you tried it, it was on the 5V Stompbox. That one was pretty pure; may have had a hint of Thin Mint Cookie, but majority of it was Coconut.

Not to tempt you so close to the holidays, but COV is selling the "Kazoo" now, instead of the "Stompbox". It's a little different (doesn't have a light, button is on the front of unit instead of the side), but still has the on/off switch & the biggest diff -- the price - it's now $35 instead of $50.

I hooked up a newbie with the Kazoo, 4 batteries (unit takes 2 & 2 for spares), magnets, battery holder (to carry the spares) and the charger for $90.44
It just arrived today & hits just as good as my Stompbox.

hee hee hee.........

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Put in an order with bluemist tonight - will be getting more of my all day cola, then the blueberry muffin (which I managed to DIY once.....JUST once) and maple.

They DID have maple bacon - which I'm happy to pass on, and the weirdest flavor I found there was CRAB!

I'm not THAT adventurous, and I'm thankful tonight that I don't like seafood :laugh:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Put in an order with bluemist tonight - will be getting more of my all day cola, then the blueberry muffin (which I managed to DIY once.....JUST once) and maple.

They DID have maple bacon - which I'm happy to pass on, and the weirdest flavor I found there was CRAB!

I'm not THAT adventurous, and I'm thankful tonight that I don't like seafood :laugh:

dang it, Vicks!!
I just thought I'd cruise on over & check out what they have & what do I find:

".....Not sure about a flavor? Now you can try 5 different flavors for just $10 with BlueJuice Sampler Packs!....."

MlrMan just saw how full my caboodle was & commented........I must....hide....CCard.......LOL
But it's for the greater good, right? I need goodies for swapping......
Why yes....Rationalization is my middle name......:facepalm:

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT NOW! OK, here is my Christmas Present to EW.
Freedom Smoke USA:
Apple Pie
Apricot
Banana
Beer
Brandy
Bread Crust
Cherry
Chestnut
Cookie
Fig
Garlic
Ginger
Grapefruit
Guava
Mushroom
Peanut
Pizza
Shrimp (guess i wasn't dreaming)
TUNA (" ")

Too name a few.........

shrimp and tuna...MUSHROOM? what would possess someone to actually order that?! barf. but PIZZA sounds sort of interesting:)...so does BRANDY and BREAD CRUST
:)

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
Guess it's our version of "Pay it forward". We try the units, you try the juices ;) LOL

Peppery! That's the word to describe a lot of the tobac flavors! Thank you!

Reading the description about the 'tongue receptors' made me think of Orajel LOL
The true test will be what it can do for the bacon! ;) LOL

Based on your pallet, I could see this one going either way with you
I was impressed with the Candy Cane. It wasn't as strong as I thought it would be, which I think helped make it a nicer vape.

So now's not the time to say "Hmmm.....I ordered a couple coconuts Monday morning at 10:47am & I had the Click-n-Ship notice at 1:49pm?
On the other hand; I've discovered that just because they say they printed the label out, doesn't mean they actually shipped it out, so I better not get too cocky yet LOL

the magic mask DOES really take down the flavor. it doesn't alter it, except to make the flavor less intense. so it does work ok on the caramel/butterscotch, but it only makes them weaker.

i like the candy cane. it's less intense, and sweeter than plain peppermint. another good mixer for cinnamon ceylon!

the black jack gum is GOOD. can't vape it all day, but it is nice to break up the monotony of the cinnamon i love. it definitely has the "gum" flavor in it, too. the licorice hit is nice.

pure cig--well, i'm abandoning that one. the pepper part is hard to get past. inhaled some through my nose and i sneezed like crazy. maybe they used real pepper? hahaha. see if electroman likes it. he probably will.

also had a chance to try the "carolina" tonic from P/S. not bad. tobacco flave fans will prob. like it. it's sweet and a little too flowery for me (most tobacco flaves are), but it's vapable.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
And when aren't we nutz???

action-smiley-029.gif
speechless-smiley-008.gif
cool-smiley-027.gif

SpeakerPlayNet

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
USA
www.SpeakerPlay.net

It appears that VVs are becoming the latest and greatest that people are clammering for. With a VV, it doesn't matter what kind of atty/carto you're using since you can make the voltage what ever you need it to be to hit the sweet spot of the moment. Plus, different voltages makes the flavors different. ....
this unit called "Pro-Vari"
ProVari variable voltage e-cigarette! Order today!

WOW, This is the ultimate "Boys With Their Toys" battery. Made for ultimate addicted vapors. Sweet, but I think, having only come to this Ecig world a month and a half ago and have already spent more than I've saved, that I'm looking at two roads I can take
1. Continue to enjoy that I'm not smoking and be content with what I have and replace batteries etc on an as needed basis or
2. Vape and buy constantly.

I think I'm going to make a new list. All the other things I want outside of vaping that $150 and up can buy me. Then when mistress temptress rears her head I have another list to focus on.

This is a sweet battery. You all go for it LOL.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
WOW, This is the ultimate "Boys With Their Toys" battery. Made for ultimate addicted vapors. Sweet, but I think, having only come to this Ecig world a month and a half ago and have already spent more than I've saved, that I'm looking at two roads I can take
1. Continue to enjoy that I'm not smoking and be content with what I have and replace batteries etc on an as needed basis or
2. Vape and buy constantly.

I think I'm going to make a new list. All the other things I want outside of vaping that $150 and up can buy me. Then when mistress temptress rears her head I have another list to focus on.

This is a sweet battery. You all go for it LOL.

Welcome, Speaker & congrats on 6 weeks of vaping!!

I can only imagine how overwhelming vaping is to someone just starting out now.
When a handful of us here at BCC started over 18 months ago, there were maybe 5 models of e-cigarette and no mods available. Average battery life was a couple hours (if lucky) and if you got more than a week out of your atty you were a hero. Cartos weren't out yet & everything was the size of an analog. The stongest hit you could get was on a 510/3.7V battery. There was no such thing as a 5 or 6 volt unit.

Thankfully, there are members of the vaping community who looked at what was available and said "I can build a better mouse trap!". With their knowledge and knowhow, they were able to make something come of their visions & help with the shortcomings that might have pushed some vapers back to analogs. Just like people are different, each mod brings something to the table a little different than the next. What ever it takes to help someone stay off analogs......

I would encourage you to attend a vaping gathering in your area. I'm not sure where you are located, but if you can't find a group, let us know & we can help track one down for you. Not only is it a great opportunity to get to know other vapers in your area, you get the chance to sample juices, see what gear other people have and hear what works for them and why.

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
I can only imagine how overwhelming vaping is to someone just starting out now.
When a handful of us here at BCC started over 18 months ago, there were maybe 5 models of e-cigarette and no mods available. Average battery life was a couple hours (if lucky) and if you got more than a week out of your atty you were a hero. Cartos weren't out yet & everything was the size of an analog. The stongest hit you could get was on a 510/3.7V battery. There was no such thing as a 5 or 6 volt unit.
I was just thinking the same thing yesterday (ordering more stuff) - thinking about the picture of us at the very 1st meeting in front of the Capitol in May 2009. The 'industry' has come a Longggggggg way!

Last edited:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I was just thinking the same thing yesterday (ordering more stuff) - thinking about the picture of us at the very 1st meeting in front of the Capitol in May 2009. The 'industry' has come a Longggggggg way!

When you guys had that meet, I hadn't earned my 30 day chip yet & only had a pretty blue 901.
A week later, I learned of the "new" 510 & my prayers were answered......well, except for battery life (thank goodness for PCCs!) & a decent filler LOL....what's a drip tip?? LOL

HEY! Have you got your V3 back from PS yet? Did they say what the problem was?

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
When you guys had that meet, I hadn't earned my 30 day chip yet & only had a pretty blue 901.
A week later, I learned of the "new" 510 & my prayers were answered......well, except for battery life (thank goodness for PCCs!) & a decent filler LOL....what's a drip tip?? LOL

HEY! Have you got your V3 back from PS yet? Did they say what the problem was?

Yep - I had the 510 and a stupid Mini-Pipe (I wanted to look smarter). I was looking at the 'old' posts back then and saw where Vicki McKenna was actually in our group for a very short time (hope she is doing well e-cig/wise). She converted us and others to this brand new endeavor. The V3 is alive & well (no thanks to PS). Going thru some attys, but the BE112's work pretty good. DRIP-TIPS are awesome! Gonna see if a 510 adapter (from 801) works better AND with my 1st cartos!!!

Yes times have changed - now I can buy 500ml of unflavored juice (are you listening EW?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread