• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

LR eGo mega Attys!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

namuch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Surprise,Az
I picked up 5 of the LR ego mega attys (Type B cylinder) from TW shortly after DaMulta did his video review on them, and these are my observations:

1) I use them strictly on normal ego/riva batteries, and the flavor, hit, and vapor are way beyond anything else I've seen. Including real 5/6 volt setups.

2) I'm still using the first one in the set of 5 that I ordered (2 weeks ago and some change), and so far there is no drop in flavor or vapor. If the rest last as long as this one does, then that is the most impressive lifetime I've seen out of any LR atomizer yet. It's in constant use throughout the day, with a variety of liquids, but most of them are pretty clean and marginally non-sugary compared to many of the juices out there, that might make a difference. I use mostly a variety of Backwoods brews, FSUSA, and Vapor Station tobacco varieties...

3) The break-in was a little longer than any other atty I've tried. I flushed it with warm water before use to get the primer PG out of it as much as I could, but I gotta say it tasted a little burnt and nasty for about an hour. But every once in a while during break-in, I would get a puff or 2 of what i can only describe as heavenly flavor and vapor, so I stuck with it. I would say after an hour or so (might have been longer, I forget now) of nursing it, it suddenly began hitting like a champ. And 2 weeks later this thing is still kicking like a beast, with no signs of slowing down. I really hope I didn't just curse it by writing this up...

4) For the first time in the 18 months I've been vaping, I'm ecstatic at being able to use a 3-piece cart+filler setup for the first time. And the regular polyfill filler at that. I don't know if it is the airflow in that monster cart, the huge bridge, or what, but man it just works. It'll leak if you overfill it, but I put ~2ml of liquid into those things (they hold a smidge more if you press your luck), they work like a champ, AND they last quite a while.

roadhoguk

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2010
Herefordshire. UK
www.youtube.com
Thats odd, why can they not sell these to the UK, as far as i know we are not banned from ecigs..seeing as how we already buy janty etc here...is it a territory thingy (bad if it is) or something else.

Sorry. Joye eGo is not allowed to sell to South Korea UK and Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread