• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

LR eGo-Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertaClipper

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Ponoka, Alberta
I will definitely be waiting to check out another supplier if I want to try these attys. Check this out for shipping cost!! 8-o

TWLRtankatty.jpg

There is absolutely no call for that kind of shipping charge.

pinoypayter

Moved On
Feb 4, 2011
LA
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: spammer

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I got my eGoT yesterday with a fresh supply of batteries to give the eGoT a whirl. I must admit in the beginning it was meh. After about an hour this baby can gag a horse, so I am not sure why folks would even think of going LR, considering some of the wicking issues that have been reported. I'm vaping my RY4 at 16mg 100% VG. That's the juice on the way to TO.

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
I got my eGoT yesterday with a fresh supply of batteries to give the eGoT a whirl. I must admit in the beginning it was meh. After about an hour this baby can gag a horse, so I am not sure why folks would even think of going LR, considering some of the wicking issues that have been reported. I'm vaping my RY4 at 16mg 100% VG. That's the juice on the way to TO.

Well, that actually could be a dealbreaker for me. I love my TH as I'm sure you know and I have been putting off on ordering one of these because I wanted to know where it scores on a "0 - Cisco" scale and if it really does wick with 100% VG. Sounds like I will have to give the standard 2.2-ish ohm a try and not wait for the LR.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Noiz,

I hear ya man. I was pretty much on the fence with these as well. Since the internal resistance of all my original eGo batts was way up there, I needed new batts and picked up a couple attys and a pack of carts to give them a whirl. My batts were all putting out 2.5/6 volts under load and they had only seen an LR for a brief moment to try them out. I couldn't believe how poorly my batts were actually performing.

My prep work :http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...tank-cartridges-pls-talk-about-them-here.html post #24

If I can't get half the time out of an atty as I do now, I will be happy. I will report back in a couple of weeks as I can no longer review since my status change.

cr12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2009
Well, that actually could be a dealbreaker for me. I love my TH as I'm sure you know and I have been putting off on ordering one of these because I wanted to know where it scores on a "0 - Cisco" scale and if it really does wick with 100% VG. Sounds like I will have to give the standard 2.2-ish ohm a try and not wait for the LR.

im with you, report back after you try em, im burning through to many attys too fast these days.

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
im with you, report back after you try em, im burning through to many attys too fast these days.

Will do, I have ordered 1 eGo-T atty, a 5 pack of Tanks and 2 1000 mah eGo-T batts from NFN to give it a whirl and also have a good eGo set to use LR atties with. So I will report back probably sometime next week.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Well I have run 7 tanks through mine without leaks, dry spells, burnt or plastic taste. I do not know if my prep has helped in its initiation, but so far so good.

Acquiring the T tank was a little premature for me, but since I needed batteries I decided no time like now. Now it remains to be seen how it performs in the stretch.

I am getting very good flavour, great vapour and a decent TH, to date. I have only vaped my RY4 on it, which is a roll my own 100% VG liquid diluted to the consistency of PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread