LR's, drip tips, and carto's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrell6888

ECF Veteran
So I was away in failure for a while, and now I'm back, 18 days strong. Been using a carto when I was on and off, but I only had one, as it was my Mom's five pack and I was just testing it. I was satisfied with them, they do last a while. I'm also aware that their life is shorter, so when it got clogged I just tossed it and started using my standard 510 atty.

I plan on using carto's, but I like having a reg atty around in case my carto's crap. I have a few, but they are old, dead, cleaned and revived ones.

My question is: What is the point of a LR atty? I assume it's for low powered PV's, and dripping, but I'm not sure.

Also, I was wondering how well the drip tips work. I used a plastic pen grip thing, the part of the pen thats rubber and soft for your fingers. I don't mind that so much, but if the drip tip's are "a lot better" then I'll probably invest in one of those.

Lastly, since I've only used one carto, I'm wondering how much different they are from eachother. Mine lasted a long time for it's price being 1/5th of a standard, and it hit very well. But I'm sure they are all not built the same, so I was wondering if I just got a really good one, or if they are all generally pretty good.

Sorry this was so long. Thanks.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
LR atties are a non-issue if you're vaping a 510, because even the mega batteries don't have the capacity for them. But if you ever upgrade to, say, something in the eGo/Riva/Hello category, you'll want one. They make all the difference in the world.

I don't know why I care what my drip tip looks like, but I do--there, I've said it. Check these out:

Colored 510/901 Drip Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread