Lucky 7 Vapes discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

macaroni

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Rockledge, Florida, USA
Hello everybody. The intent of this thread is to provide a forum to discuss Lucky 7 juice and to give each other support, advice, and recommendations .... and maybe socialize a little bit. It's my hope that we can have a no drama (or at least low drama) thread here.

Just remember if you like Brussels Sprout juice, and I like Boiled Cabbage juice, neither of us are wrong .... we just have different tastes.

but in my example we BOTH may be wrong .... just sayin'

so let's keep it light ... let's keep it informative ... and let's have some fun.

Last edited:

macaroni

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Rockledge, Florida, USA
I'm stuck out here in the country for a few days housesitting and only brought three juices with me. I wish I had my Lucky 7 margarita juice, I have a craving for it.

Have you tried many of Lucky 7 flavors? I don't think I've heard any unfavorable reviews, so I'm pretty anxious for my order to get here.

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
the main reason i placed an order with Lucky 7 was because out of the reviews i found on this forum not one single vapor had anything bad to say about the juice. reason #2 was the price. my order has not shipped yet as i ordered late in the sale but when they get here i will add my reviews of the four juices that i ordered. :toast:

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Sooner I see you are already checking out the new digs .... :vapor:

remember ..... the two flavors in my initial post were just examples, and NOT recommendations for any new juice flavors!!!!!

Mac,

OK I got here but I had to do it by following the ECF index. The link to this thread you posted just sits with the spinning update symbol and goes no-where.

macaroni

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Rockledge, Florida, USA
Mac,

OK I got here but I had to do it by following the ECF index. The link to this thread you posted just sits with the spinning update symbol and goes no-where.

That was a filter I installed to weed out the undesirables ..... but I see you got in anyway ....... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

just kidding ...... welcome aboard.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Got my order #1542 on Friday after a long wait and it was worth it. Butterscotch is great and Red Hots was just like the candy. To my surprise they included a free 120ml bottle od Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and a Gripper!!!!!!!! Wow! The price is unbelievable for the quality and free stuff for the inconvenience long wait proves a vendor who will go the extra yard to make things right for their customers!

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
That was a filter I installed to weed out the undesirables ..... but I see you got in anyway ....... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

just kidding ...... welcome aboard.

Mac,

I always manage to find my way into places I am not wanted. It is a skill I have developed over many years of rejection. :D

macaroni

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Rockledge, Florida, USA
Got my order #1542 on Friday after a long wait and it was worth it. Butterscotch is great and Red Hots was just like the candy. To my surprise they included a free 120ml bottle od Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and a Gripper!!!!!!!! Wow! The price is unbelievable for the quality and free stuff for the inconvenience long wait proves a vendor who will go the extra yard to make things right for their customers!

Not to sound like the noob I am ....... but what's a gripper???

macaroni

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Rockledge, Florida, USA

wow .... lucky you .... that gripper mod looks like just the thing for an "on the road" don't care if it gets left behind vaporizer .... I may have to pick one up.

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA
Cantaloupe - really good
Peppermint - as expected
Coconut Mango - good
Peach - shake & open everyday to get rid of alcohol note, but ok
Coffee - blech...need to try it again, maybe time has helped, I'll probably mix it with something
Watermelon - ok
Cappuccino - blech...same as coffee
Caramel - ok, might help the coffee lol
Caribbean Breeze - ok
These will all be different for other folks but that's my take on them so far.

vaperature

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Chicago
Have you tried many of Lucky 7 flavors? I don't think I've heard any unfavorable reviews, so I'm pretty anxious for my order to get here.

I forget what my other two flavors that I have are. I think it's Gummy Candy, and oh yeah now I remember, Cantelope. I like the Cantelope. The Gummy Candy is a bit weird.

yooperdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Marquette, MI
www.eyeflies.com

Great idea to start a Lucky 7 juice thread. Thanks from the rest of us.

I was fortunate to get in on Lucky's first sale, buy 2 get 1 free, so I ended up with 24 different juices. Yes, I tried them all and rated them all, obviously by my taste buds, and for my own purposes. 22 of the 24 I rated 3 star or better. And Mac, I do believe a Cabbage Juice would have earned a 1 star:laugh:

Way back on the old thread, I posted a complete list of Lucky's Flavors, all 99 of them. Perhaps we should copy and paste that list to this thread for easier reference?

I'm patiently waiting for my follow on orders to arrive, like many of the rest of you. Next week should be very, very interesting, even exciting. Good luck to all.

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Thanks for the reviews. Remembering that our tastes might differ and steeping might change flavors.
Can't wait for mine to get here! I will also review ;)

MissWish,

I love your avatar!!!

I am going to wait as long as a week before I post any reviews but I will say of the four flavors I have they are all a good vapes and no chemical twang of any kind.

I bought some "Snake Venom" from "Seduce Juice" awhile back and out of the box it was disgusting but about 2 or 3 weeks later I tried it again to see if I should just pitch it only to find it had changed completely and was a very tasty vape. Weird but true!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread