Not open for further replies.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
You will not find a liquid the give you the same flavor as any analog(reg cig). Some of the tobacco flavors are very good. (Johnson Creek, Totally Wicked, e-Smokey treats) but you need to understand that it is a different flavor and taste from an analog. The only thing you can do is try some different flavors in small amounts(most suppliers offer sample packs or have small bottles you can try) until you find one you like. Most folks who vape for a couple of weeks or longer report that an analog tastes horrible after trying these flavors for a couple of weeks.

king2062

Apr 12, 2009
USA
Yeah I highly recommend what elendil said. I am pretty new to this myself and I went with a camel flavor for my first liquid. Tasted like grape to me hah was good tho just nothing like a real camel. I have tried some of the flue cured and johnson creek tennesse cured and they are ok but I find myself liking the fruity flavors better for the most with a coffee flavor for a change up. They dont seem to produce as much vapor but maybe thats the type of juice I am getting

virraszto

Apr 22, 2009
SE Michigan
Myself, I am a menthol smoker. I've rec'd my menthol and it's ok, but I'm thinking I am going to like the fruity flavored liquid better.

I thought my father in law would be more apt to try it if it was something similar to what he's used to. I think I might just get him a 10ml of regular flavor nicotine with no menthol. Maybe something like one of the Marlboro liquids or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread