Not open for further replies.

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
Doctor: E-cigarretes don't help smokers kick habit :: WRAL.com

From Adam Goldstein, director of UNC's Nicotine Dependence Program.. his info is here:
Adam O. Goldstein — UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center

Some excerpts:
"All of our patients ask about electronic cigarettes," he said. "All our patients who smoke. There's virtually no evidence that they are effective in helping people to quit smoking."
"In spite of that popularity, Goldstein said he's concerned about long-term effects of nicotine mixed with the hot vapor.

"It could be several thousand degrees when it hits your lungs," he said. "We know there are short-term adverse pulmonary respiratory effects."

Several thousand degrees? What a quack.

Later that day..
I think instead of attempting to email one man to convince him he is dead wrong would be counterproductive .. what i am going to do is share my story.. our testimonials to the world about our experience with ecigs make a difference. The people at CASAA work hard for FREE to protect our right to vape as well as keeping us informed on the latest legislation.

Share your story.. more on that in this thread.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-tobacco-harm-reduction-success-stories.html

Last edited:

BillyTheWild

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
Out of Nowhere
This just in. Dr. Adam Goldstein solves the mystery behind Spontaneous Human Combustion: The victims are all e-cig users! Dr. Goldstein explains that the vapor from e-cig "could be several thousand degrees when it hits your lungs" and starting from the lungs, the vapor incinerates the victims from within! This explains why there has never been any evident of usage of lighters or matches in any of the scenes in SHC cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread