Lurker coming out the shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

J100

Jan 10, 2013
San Diego
Hi ECF,

Ciff Notes: Been lurking 8+ months and I find myself on here more now that I use mechanical mods. ECF has helped me gain a lot of knowledge of this new culture of vaping thanks to all its contributors.

Ive been lurking the forums since January. I quite smoking 2+ years ago. A year after I quite cold turkey I tried an electronic cigarette. It was a dessert flavor and absolutely loved it. I started with an Ego in OCT-2012. I would occasionally forget my e-cig and not really have cravings. I had 1 tiny 650mah battery and it would last me one week.

Fast Forward to July 2013. A few of my friends & family had mechanical mods. I wasnt really enthusiastic about the bulkiness and cost of them. That was until I tried one of my favorite juices (CB4 by The Standard) in a trident atomizer. I was absolutely blown away. I was missing out on alot of notes and the nicotine gave me a lil head rush.

So I started doing more research about mechanical parts and building. Ever since July/2013 I have been using mechanical mods and its not really about an addiction to nicotine. Its almost like trying to be a coffee, tea, or cigar aficionado.

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread