Lurker turns to posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

chryles

Verified Member
Hi all,
I've been reading these forums for a while now and thought it's about time I started joining in.
I started vaping when I found some cig-a-likes at my gran's, couple of months later I bought a Screwdriver mkii. I've been dripping with that for about a year. I have recently started using rebuildables and have just got my first vv/vw mod, a Vamo v2.
Happy vaping to all.:)

chryles

Verified Member
Thanks for the warm welcomes.
I've had my Vamo for nearly a week. The 510 connector was always slack, ie anything you put on it wobbled until tightened right up. Just now it toppled over and my UD AGI went flying and the threads are stripped off the vamo and I can no longer attach anything to it.:(

chryles

Verified Member
Welcome aboard I gave up my Lurker status this morning as well
Thanks.
To be honest there's so much knowledge on here I *don't* think I'll be able to post anything actually useful to anyone but, I suppose we've all got our experiences to share. Looking forward to joining this seemingly frank but fair community.

edit:*don't*

Last edited:

chryles

Verified Member
IMAG2274.jpg

Ooh it worked! My vamo wrapped in non-slip patterned heat shrink tubing. I was going to cut out the buttons after wrapping it but it feels better with them covered. :2cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread