Lurking for Years - Time to Introduce Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaniB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
New York
It is pretty awesome... all the benefits of a full copper mod, without having to deal with all the tarnish and excess cleaning...
I suggest getting some high quality clear fingernail polish to seal the cut-out of the cross, though... it'll flake and chip if you don't seal it better...

Thanks so much for mentioning this Kaezziel. It looks really nice and looks like the size I like and the recessed button is a definite advantage for me - I ordered it ! I really need to stop shopping! I'll definitely take your advice about the clear fingernail polish. Have a great night!

DaniB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
New York
welcome8.gif

Thanks OldLadyO.

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Thanks so much for mentioning this Kaezziel. It looks really nice and looks like the size I like and the recessed button is a definite advantage for me - I ordered it ! I really need to stop shopping! I'll definitely take your advice about the clear fingernail polish. Have a great night!

No problem. You'll definitely have to tell me what you think about it once you get it. I haven't seen many of them around on here. I stopped by the vape shop last night to pick up an emergency bottle of juice because my order didn't make it yesterday (Veteran's Day=No Deliveries), and everyone there freaked out over it... they had never seen one before and just thought it was too cool... I love mine... I put a 22mm copper Tobh V2.5 on top of it and I think it looks good...

Knight and Tobh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread