Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2009
Arizona
www.wetyourstick.com

tmark

Jan 23, 2009
London, UK
Thanks for that sannerSays. I have tried the evo but I found it lacked throat hit - for my taste anyway. Shame cos it was light and felt well made. My default e-cig is a janty kissbox, but I'm looking for something new and the reviews of the M401 seemed pretty good - and less mixed than for the evo.

Thanks again and cheers for the welcome.

SannerSays

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2009
Arizona
www.wetyourstick.com
Please don't quote me because I have never owned an EVO. From what I have read, it seems to me like the EVO is an upgraded M401. I have the Pilot (M401) from Puresmoker and love it. From what it seems as I read about the both is that the EVO is your standard M401 with a larger capacity cartridge and a larger mesh on the atomizer. Sounds like it does have a 5 second cut off which I would find annoying. Again this is from what I have read here on ECF, not personal experience. My M401 seems to give a real good throat hit. Does the EVO have a 2 or 4 hole atomizer??

tmark

Jan 23, 2009
London, UK
I should have looked but I didn't and its gone back now. I would guess it was 4 hole as it was bought within the last few weeks. The only way I could get a decent throat hit from it was dripping directly onto the atomiser - and that can be a messy business when its exposed like that.

Have to say tho, like others have, that intellicig seems to have really good customer service - John offered a refund immediately.

Can't seem to "quote message in reply" maybe because I'm a newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread