Not open for further replies.

PolkadotPenny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2012
Cumberland, Maryland
www.maddcattvapors.com
MaddCatt's Customer Appreciation T & juice Contest

After the 1084 entries in our last contest... We wanted to know we appreciate each and every one of you out there. So it's time for another Madd Madd Contest.

Once again winners will receive an 18ml bottle of MaddCatt juice and a MCV Teeezzz Shirt. 5 Winners will be selected. Come join the fun!

:evil: Because it's a Madd Madd World!!! :evil:

I will post throughout the thread and if I draw my post number I will re-draw two winners to replace me! So root for me! We have over 160 flavors of MaddCatt juice, two TEEZZEE designs and we want to give some away!

maddcatt shirt JAZZEE.jpg maddcatt shirt SNAZZEE.jpg

We like to keep things simple and laid back at MaddCatt so here are the rules:

1. Visit our website: MaddCatt Vapors and click on the tab "Flavors". Here you will find our Maddcatt Flavor Menu and a description of our flavors. Then go to our "Store" and check out MaddCatt-Wear to see the two T-Shirts.
2. Review our flavors and pick your favorite and pick a T-shirt design!
3. Post on this contest thread the MaddCatt Juice you would most want to see in your vapemail and design for your T-Shirt and maybe we can make that happen!

Other important things to know:

• Please only post one entry per day (US residents only), we will choose 5 winners by random number generator and send you some vapemail.
  • Each winner will receive a MCV Teeezzz Shirt (subject to size availability at close of contest) and 18 ml bottle in their chosen flavor ... and we might add a sample or two....Because it's a Madd Madd World!!!
  • We will PM the winners to get preferences for mix, strength,T-Shirt size and shipping address!

Contest starts now and will run until Friday, September 27th, 2013 @ 12pm EST. One win per person...so the more you enter, the more chances you have, but you can only receive one winning entry (we will re-draw via random number generator in that case). We will announce the winners at the end of the contest!

Located in Cumberland, Maryland, MaddCatt Vapors is a full-service e-cigarette and vapor store. We offer over 160 hand-crafted MaddCatt Juices! Our MaddCatt Juice is made fresh to order and always delivers in quality and consistency! We opened a brick and mortar store in May 2012 and are a family owned and operated business. We are all avid vapers and love developing new flavors to vape!

:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread