• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Made a convert! ....maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Well a customer saw me puffing away with my new GoGo and asked a lot of questions. He ended up buying a kr808! I even had to give him some juice yesterday, so he's really using it.

However, his gf is an ex-smoker. And like many ex-smokers she hates the e-cig. I think it's sub-consciously upsetting to people who had to go through the pain of going cold turkey to see people quit relatively easily. Hopefully she wont make him stop....

Wolfstar

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
Oregon
Hi evilfrog, that would be terrible if she made him give it up. Cold turkey is HIGHLY overrated, in my opinion. And it seems that all the negative hype that goes with smoking is carrying over to the e-cigs. It's truly a shame...looks like we have a long road ahead of us, just trying to educate people. I know this post is late coming, since you posted this last month...but I'm new to vaping, and although I've been on the forum for a while researching, I've only started to actually get involved. This is my first forum, so I am really new to all this...and don't know the etiquette that well, and I can't start new threads yet until I get in enough posts. Three more and then I can do more in here. Have you heard anything back from your customer? Do you think they are still vaping? Let me know if you feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread