MadTown Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRA191

Feb 25, 2015
Tennessee
I ordered from madtown for the first time last week and overall I'm really Impressed. shipping was really good too.
It was my first time to get anything from them and I emailed for the two free samples as a first time customer. You are supposed to send them your email, they reply to you, but I wanted to go ahead and order some juices. I called and talked to Dino, he said just put in the description what two bottles I wanted. I ordered 4 flavors plus my 2 free bottles.
I only vape 3% nicotine and vary as far as the PG and VG goes. I typically like 50/50, but when I get juices from brick and mortar locally most juices are higher VG of course.

Blueberry Muffin- on this I got this max VG with 2 flavor shots to compare it to Mt.Baker and Vista. As far as the blueberry flavor I hate to say it (sorry Mt.Baker) it flat blew those 2 out of the water, BUT as far as the muffin it just wasn't quite there. It is good, but it just needed a little more muffin/bakery/bread type taste to it.Maybe after it ages a little in a few days more muffin will come through. I've just had a few muffin type juices that had a little more muffin taste then this one. This vape has a very fresh blueberry taste to it. so fresh I felt like putting some putting some on a real blueberry to add to the taste of them LOL j/k :) In my honest opinion the bluberry taste was so good and fresh that if it had just a little bit more muffin taste to it...this very well could have been "best overall vape 2015" that's saying alot too :ohmy:

Vanilla Custard-I got this one 80%VG 20% PG to compare it to other Vanillas. A company RNR makes the best Vanilla Custard I've ever tried and madtown doesn't quite meet up to their standards as far as tatse, but at 22 bucks a bottle for 30ml RNR and 5.50 for 15ml (2 flavor shots) for Madtown it was good enough I'll buy the Madtown from now on. I think it needs to age for a few months and it will get better. If it does then I'll just order Madtown a few months in advance,if it's that good I probably bought my last bottle of RNR a few weeks ago.

Kathy's Key lime-this one is the main reason I wanted to order from Madtown to start with.I was looking for a good lime and couldn't fine one until now.I got this one 50/50 with 2 flavor shots.Let me tell ya, if you like a good sour lime occasionally then this could be the vape for you. This flat out was just like cutting a lime in half and squeezing the juice in your mouth.Awesome pucker up and smile...I love it :) I seen a guy give it a bad review on their website. I guess he thought it was suppose to be key lime pie.It just says key lime and that's what it is.

Sour Puss-WOW I love this one too.It is really overpowering in the grape department.It says grape and watermelon, but the grape does take over.As far as the sour goes that is awesome too.I got this 50/50 with 2 flavor shots to add to the sourness, LOL I'm vaping this now

Madtown has 2 different kinds of Horchata, they have the regular and a mild.I got both of these 50/50 and the regular taste like cinnamon. In their description it says customer compare it to "red hots". It taste just like the red hots candy. I don't really like it,but that's just my taste preference.
NOW, the mild was one of the best vapes I've tried, top 10 easy. This is creamy, kinda milky, slight cinnamon, nuts and nutmeg. I really think I detected a nutmeg taste, even though the description doesn't say nutmeg.It's just hard to describe unless you've ever had the drink Horchata. This little 15 ml bottle will last me no time. I'm going to order the biggest bottle they have next week, it's that good.

Overall I really like Madtown vapes. Everything was great out of the bottle. I think the vanilla custard needs to age a little, but overall it was good too. Shipping was great and I really look forward to ordering from them again :)

Reactions: NoFumus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread