Madvapes Atlanta Supports CASAA in Fighting the FDA Deeming Regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
madvapes Atlanta, a new (6 months) B & M in Buford, GA (Atlanta area), agreed to place the CASAA Display with CASAA business cards on their counter at the cash register. (and they reimbursed me for the cost of the display, yea) This is a B & M store only and is a franchise store (locally owned) who gets their supplies from the larger madvapes company in Charlotte, NC.

The owner, Mike, came up with a great idea. He wants to put a laptop on one of the tables in his shop with a direct link to CASAA. For every customer who joins CASAA and who fills out the information for the 3rd CTA to be sent to their elected officials, he will give them a free bottle of e-liquid of their choice. I think this is an excellent idea.

I plan to re-visit all the other locations that have accepted the CASAA display and ask if they would consider doing the same thing.

They have a really nice shop with a complete line of APV's, RBA's, RDA's and personnel who will show you how to build coils. They also have several lines of e-liquid and one line that they custom make to your specifications.

So if you are in the Atlanta area, stop by Madvapes Atlanta and let them know you appreciate their support of CASAA. Here is their address and phone number:

3265 Sardis Church Rd
Buford, GA 30519

678-804-9383

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread