Madvapes Customer Service Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwturner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Catoosa, OK
I just wanted to post athread here about madvapes customer service...

Last week I ordered some items and decided to have a 30ml Chocolate Mint added to the order. It arrived 2 days later as expected. Upon trying the Chocolate Mint, I discover that it is Cheesecake in Chocolate Mint clothing.

Submitted ticket and had a replacement bottle in my hands by today, and during the whole process, I experienced awesome communication from them. The replacement I recieved seems VERY perfumy, but I'm sure that letting it steep with the cap off for a day or so will remedy that by letting the alcohol evaporate.(unless someone can suggest a faster way)

Hoog, your team is AWESOME!

The reason I say all of this is because the 3rd time I ever ordered from madvapes, there was a 1.5 week long snafu in getting the order correct and in my hands, and even though everyone at madvapes was very patient with me as I had steam blowing out my ears at them, I pretty much decided to "FIRE" Madvapes as one of my suppliers. After cooling down abit, I decided to try ordering from them again, and I have to say, they have TOTALLY redeemed themselves. GREAT JOB GUYS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread