MadVapes Grab bag!?! What did you get in yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilpeach

May 7, 2014
WV
Madvapes is fun for stuff like this. I got the $6 surprise tank the last time I ordered something from them and was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't great by any means but I got a vivi nova, 2 replacement wicks, a drip tip, and a bottle of ejuice. Worth 6 bucks imo....Awww I just checked the site and they now tell you everything it comes with. Well that sucks the fun right out of it :glare:

Tiffaney

Feb 28, 2014
Baltimore, MD
LOL!! That is on my order too but they don't say what kind of tank or color and they don't say what kind of drip tip. I just noticed that they put insurance on this delivery!! Hmmm. I only did standard shipping and it is up to Priority 2 day shipping with insurance.. It would be awesome if I get a Mod or something awesome in it. I have 2 variable volt batteries but I manage to lose one for a few weeks every month!!!

Last edited:

Kanthal

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
NC, USΩ
I'm just starting to realize how popular Madvapes is in the vaping community (I'ma noob). I know they are local to me and planning to open a shop in my town soon. I'm sure the other local shops here will feel the wrath of Madvapes when they get here. Sucks for them, but at least I will have some good gear to look forward to. :vapor:

Burn_notice_fan_NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ithaca, NY, USA
I decided to order a $40 bag as I wanted to start getting into mech mods and ordered a nemesis clone, batteries and a kick from their site. With the Memorial Day coupon I was able to get what I wanted with free shipping and saving money in the end. I'm really hoping for a few clearos and a mod... But will gladly take anything that equals to higher than the price I paid. I do not care if it is blemished. I figured that this would put some more fun into my vape mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread