Madvapes is Moving!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I know some of you have seen the notice on our website but for those that haven't, we'll be moving from May 9th through May 13th. We'll do our damdest to make sure orders placed on or before May 7th will ship out before we resume shipping on May 14th.

Our new location will be at:
madvapes LLC
120 Commercial Drive
Mooresville, NC 28115

At this location, we'll have approximately 11k sq ft of floor space.

Personally I can't wait to move. Our current environment, while sufficient, is challenging. We're actually broken up over 4 bays of a multi bay building where each bay is 1250 sq ft. The broken up part and having to move bay to bay makes us a little bit inefficient at times and hopefully our new contiguous warehouse space, new liquid room (yes, our 3rd build out of an e-liquid room) and seperate office area and machine shop will help us to better organize and be more effective at order processing.

You'll also notice that we are out of a decent amount of items (as usual:() but the items are ordered and ready to be shipped to our new location.

While that seems like an awful lot to chew off already, we'll also be redesigning our website to have more features and information and reworking our backend systems to increase productivity.

Apologies in advance for any of the troubles the delayed orders will cause but we hope to up and shipping asap after our move.

hoog

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Good for u Hoog know that u will like having more space...but now your farther away from me;) not that I have had time to get by there since started my new territory at work.Are u going to still allow customers to come to your shop once in awhile to shop?Glad I stocked up with ya before my move but now about to run out of everything,let me know and hope everyone is doing good and tell them I said hello.

Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread