Status
Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
My mom was running real low on liquid today, and I remembered that Madvapes just moved to a new storefront in Cornealius, NC, which is very close to where my mom lives.

I have ALWAYS gotten top-notch service and advice from the madvapes crew and told her to see if she could go pick it up. (she was on last ml of least fav juice)

She JUST left there and was SO HAPPY she called me right away to tell me of how great an experience she had and how nice the guys were. She said she could have stayed for hours talking with them. :)

She also commented on how neat, organized and clean the shop was! :thumbs:
And we all know if that comes out of your mothers mouth, it MUST be neat, clean and organized!!!!! ;)

I have yet to make it out there, as Im a few hours away, but almost all of my batteries and mod parts come from Madvapes. I havent had the time to do much modding lately, but I was lucky enough to order some liquids a few weeks ago and tried the fried apple. LOVE the fried apple....reminded me of a green apple pie, granny smith style. It amazes me how exact the flavors are becoming these days!

Madvapes was the first place in the USA that I know of to sell protected 18350's, and ever since they started selling them they became my go-to supplier and recommendation for mod batteries and modding supplies.

Thier shipping has always been fast and now to know the story behind the story and have a local brick n mortar shop is even better.....

The MOST impressive part is Madvapes is now MOM-APPROVED! :D

Thanks guys! You have made my mom one happy woman!:toast:

Jason_in_nc

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
It's a secret!
Just made the trip down to the warehouse today myself. Great to meet you Hoog, sorry I talked your ear off, but it's nice to have a chance to talk to an experienced vaper face-to-face.

For anyone wondering, the rechargeable-disposable 510 sets are great and the battery actually seems to work better than a standard 510 unit I purchased from another supplier. I also picked up juice and a passthrough and wall and car adapter. All work very well.

Thanks again, I'll probably make another trip before too long!

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
Just made the trip down to the warehouse today myself. Great to meet you Hoog, sorry I talked your ear off, but it's nice to have a chance to talk to an experienced vaper face-to-face.

For anyone wondering, the rechargeable-disposable 510 sets are great and the battery actually seems to work better than a standard 510 unit I purchased from another supplier. I also picked up juice and a passthrough and wall and car adapter. All work very well.

Thanks again, I'll probably make another trip before too long!

Well I needed more of those rechargeable-disposable manual kits and they are out of stock:( My next trip to Hawaii is in couple of weeks those manuals work great on the beach wont auto activate with big gust of wind. Also if I get it wet I'm not out $$ on an expensive kit and Hoogie came through for me :D

He emailed me saying there was a few still at the shop even though they are listed out of stock on the website and to give him a call. So all though I didnt visit the store I can vouch for an excellent phone order experience. I called him then while on the phone he put em up on the site and I grabbed em. He even cut me a deal 5 kits for $6.18 each man ya cant beat that :p

While on the phone we talked about my trip coming up and he told me to look for a couple different type freebie disposables he was throwing in will come in handy on the loooong plane ride. After looking at them they resemble the disposable Njoy kits I purchased at the local Pilot truck stop these will come in very handy on the plane ride if they confiscate it no biggie my manuals will still be put away and safe till we get to the island's HEHE.

Well all I have to say is what great Customer Service Hoogie has always made me feel like a V.I.P.

I have to agree about these rechargeable-disposables they work so great Im actually still using the kits I bought 2 months ago LOL so no telling how long these will last till I need to order again.

I also bought some Kick-AZZ Caramel NO PG on-sale and love it plenty of vapor :vapor: so I will be looking forward to ordering other types of juice soooon.

Just a FYI those rechargeable-disposable 510's are on-sale right now and he now has them in RED LED. Dont forget a order of $45 gets free shipping. Here is a pic below of everything I got for $45.88 with free shipping man what a steal!!!

Anyways sorry to hi-jack the thread but got my order today and so happy with what I got and the Customer Service. Thanks Hoogie and Thanks for the freebies including another flashlight this one is a different color so now my wife wont keep stealing my Black Madvapes flashlight she now has her own :)

Attachments

• IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Well I needed more of those rechargeable-disposable manual kits and they are out of stock:( My next trip to Hawaii is in couple of weeks those manuals work great on the beach wont auto activate with big gust of wind. Also if I get it wet I'm not out $$ on an expensive kit and Hoogie came through for me :D

He emailed me saying there was a few still at the shop even though they are listed out of stock on the website and to give him a call. So all though I didnt visit the store I can vouch for an excellent phone order experience. I called him then while on the phone he put em up on the site and I grabbed em. He even cut me a deal 5 kits for $6.18 each man ya cant beat that :p

While on the phone we talked about my trip coming up and he told me to look for a couple different type freebie disposables he was throwing in will come in handy on the loooong plane ride. After looking at them they resemble the disposable Njoy kits I purchased at the local Pilot truck stop these will come in very handy on the plane ride if they confiscate it no biggie my manuals will still be put away and safe till we get to the island's HEHE.

Well all I have to say is what great Customer Service Hoogie has always made me feel like a V.I.P.

I have to agree about these rechargeable-disposables they work so great Im actually still using the kits I bought 2 months ago LOL so no telling how long these will last till I need to order again.

I also bought some Kick-AZZ Caramel NO PG on-sale and love it plenty of vapor :vapor: so I will be looking forward to ordering other types of juice soooon.

Just a FYI those rechargeable-disposable 510's are on-sale right now and he now has them in RED LED. Dont forget a order of $45 gets free shipping. Here is a pic below of everything I got for $45.88 with free shipping man what a steal!!!

Anyways sorry to hi-jack the thread but got my order today and so happy with what I got and the Customer Service. Thanks Hoogie and Thanks for the freebies including another flashlight this one is a different color so now my wife wont keep stealing my Black Madvapes flashlight she now has her own :)

I was wondering where that last red flashlight went :)

Have a good vacay..

hoog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread