Mage mod button getting warm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuffywyse

Feb 19, 2018
Hey I just bought a coil art Mage tricker kit and I've been having trouble with the button getting really warm after chain vaping I've also noticed arching marks that seem to come back right after cleaning, my batteries I use are LG hb6's and my builds have run from .2 down to .15 I've taken the mod completely apart and cleaned it with alcohol which helped for about a day I've sanded the contact so it's flat checked the atty for shorts I'm kinda stumped here all I can really think is it must just be the low build mixed with the chain vaping heating things up or else the button just isn't built for that low of builds any input is welcome

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes, it sounds like the combination of high wattage and chain-vaping is heating things up. You could consider a TC setup as a backup setup on a regulated mod and chain vape on that, secure in the knowledge that your temperatures will not rise above the "safe" limit you set, also less chance of something going wrong.... TC might be perfect for you and the wattages you are running, and plenty of decent TC mods can be obtained at fairly reasonable prices. Good luck, but really, I think your best bet is to have a couple setups, and rotate them.

Best of luck,

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread