• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Magma RDA. Great taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddybodo

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
Neverland
Guys. This bad boy has crazy taste and adjustable air holes. I highly recommend this.
uploadfromtaptalk1403365110136.jpg

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

ADLinATL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Marietta, GA
It's ok. I think the Tobh, quasar, stillare, origen have just as good if not better flavor. The magma is a pain because you have to unscrew the top cap to drip. When you unscrew that your afc ring moves so got watch that as well. If you drip through the drip tip some juice will go through the airholes and it's just messy.

18sign

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Prison Land
I use 0.4 ohm dual coil on a TOBH best vapour and best vape quality. And due the deep well within, the containment of juices are good and allow me to have several long vape

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

Saw the TOBH pics the well is pretty deep compared to most drippers

BeRight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2009
Ellicott City, Maryland
My two favorite RDAs are Origen and Magma fasttech clones. Of course my IGOs, Nimbus, Patriot are still excellent RDAs.

Number one for me is Origen - decent well + small lip, love the look (brushed and shiny stainless), sufficient airflow and doesn't leak, top cap easy on off, shorter than Magma. Fits flush and looks great on my Hana MODZ mini V3 - nice small setup.

Magma as mentioned by others: super wells (but no lip), I like the screw top, super airflow adjustability, easy build platform, but always remember to carry a tissue for leaks out of air holes (from condensation + non-evaporated spits of juice from coil).

Oh almost forgot the Magma 510 screw is long - doesn't fit flush on any of my decides (MVP 2, Hana, SVD, itaste134). It is unfortunate that there is not a standard 510 male connector length for toppers.

Both are keepers for me and used regularly.

DragonSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just got my polished stainless quasar. Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The flavour and Vapoour is Gila...

At first I saw the deck so small, much smaller than my Stillare, stainless steel posts vs Stillare's brass, thought gonna be lousy but to my surprise, total opposite!

It lights up coils incredibly fast. Too fast and hot in fact, so gotta change from 0.9ohm to 1.2ohm 26awg micro coil for that perfect cool vape. Finally found an RDA that matches my Taifun GT in flavour with more vapour.

Tried dual coil, never like it. What I did was pull a double length cotton and stuff more on the opposite deck to hold much more juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread