Mahalo Oahu and Watermelon Bubblegum! Excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Hello All. Just wanted to say that these 2 flavors are both excellent! I received them today and got right into them! I am not surprised because so many flavors from TV are excellent but just wanted to drop a line to let everyone know what I thought of them. Got both of these at 24mg and 30% VG.

The Verdict as I see it....................

Watermelon Bubblegum - Throat Hit = 8 - very good! ; Flavor = 9 - just great! ; Vapor production = 8 really nice.

Mahalo Oahu - Throat Hit = 6 this one is smooth but that is a good thing to me. Flavor = 9 - again just excellent ; Vapor production = 8 same as the WBG.

Anyway these are my thoughts on them. I really am enjoying them a lot. Thank you Geoff and team for some more great flavors!!

Chainvapor :2cool::vapor:

P.S. 1 more thing I wanted to say is that a lot of my juices burn up at 6 volts and taste pretty bad, but both of these flavors hold up really well at 6 volts and taste really good! WAY TO GO TV!!!

trademark

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2011
Hippie van
how do i order the markimar's watermelon bubblegum? i tried to purchase the custom mix selection then selected just watermelon and bubblegum for selection 1 and 2 slot then left slot 3 as not picked. I also ordered the markimars nic juice along with it, but upon checkout it prompted that i needed to fill up slot no.3. can anyone help? thanks!

cubfanthad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Rock Island IL
how do i order the markimar's watermelon bubblegum? i tried to purchase the custom mix selection then selected just watermelon and bubblegum for selection 1 and 2 slot then left slot 3 as not picked. I also ordered the markimars nic juice along with it, but upon checkout it prompted that i needed to fill up slot no.3. can anyone help? thanks!

It's a premium flavors now, no need to DIY it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread