Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Came across this vendor in the steals and deals thread a while back and really really wanted to try Maharishi… I love turkish/desert ship tobaccos… so I really wanted to give this one a try - I did some poking around, and learned it had a bit of a following.

…but… it was out of stock… forever it seemed.

Finally got an order in last week… and finally arrived at my door and finally got to try this. 18mg.

It's a lot like BWB's Casablanca - but a little less complex and a little more smooth. The inhale is a dry turkish/desert ship tobacco with a little sweetness…a lot like casablanca… the exhale is a little dry (as it should be), hints of floral and tobacco.

It is really good juice. If you like desert ship/turkish… it's a must try… it has a richness to it most don't have. Not sure what flavoring(s) he uses for the turkish tobacco… but it doesn't strike me as the same one everyone else uses. I have tried a lot of flavourart/TPA and others and this one seems different… unique in a sense, though the flavor itself isn't anything new… It's what you tend to expect from any juice that is recommended for former smokers of Camel brand cigarettes.

It's not a terribly complex juice… it's nearly perfect for what it is however...

It's a terrific turkish tobacco juice. I do not get NET or absolute from it.
Throat hit is generous.
The color is light.
Works easily in a carto.
Great at 5v.
ADV potential.
No tongue burn…
No foul aromas…
Ok to vape in the bedroom.

The two other flavors I ordered seem very complex. One is a cinnamon/absinthe concoction and he other is their ry4 variant - haven't tried these yet…

I think BWB, HALO, W2V, GEJ fans would love this…

I think this is not a juice I would recommend to anyone who struck out with other turkish/desert ship vapes… because the floral tones are there… and if you like them… great… if you don't… then not for you!

Here's the link: Good luck getting it ;-) seems to sell out fast.

Maharishi - Apocalypse Juice

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
www.last.fm
I should also add… I have been vaping their RY4 (TK4) for the past hour or so… It is an absolute winner. Can't wait to see how the people on the ry4 round-up respond to this one… It has a very traditional / original dekang flavor with some creaminess mixed in… close to Ikenvape's… just a little creamier…

I shy from most ry4's these days because thy are heavier on the sweet and caramel and lighter on the cotton candy taste… this one definitely captures the cotton candy inspired flavor… this will be a re-order for me...

ToweKnee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Chicago
I'm not in the habit of digging up a failed thread that I started ;-) but did anyone else try this yet?
I've vaped about 60mls of their juice since I started this thread - curious what others had to say…
did I lead anyone wrong? anyone else like it too?

I think they are awesome and make some great juice :)

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
Glad you did bring this thread back because I didn't see it back in January, and I need a good Turkish juice right now. I was eyeing my last little dab of NLV Goldrush and wondering at the chances of finding another good Turkish/Oriental juice. Will try it soon!

Different subject: Mother's Milk Special Tobacco with WTA does have a bit of NET taste. I've started blending it with MEL Roughneck to make it more palatable.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
www.last.fm
...and I really like doing business with this company... I just wish he sold something more in my ADV group... a turkish or ry4 is something that will get vaped 10-20% of the time... I need him to make a great and unique menthol ;-) or a non-aromatic usa type blend.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
It's good to see some local folk making a good product.

I came upon Apocalypse Juice website about a year ago when I was looking for local shops, since Illinois has few and mostly North and South, and Apocalypse was the closest, but only a non-active website at the time. Now I see that it's up and beautifully professional looking, and learning that lasttango likes the liquid means a lot to me, since I've read his reviews from the beginning of my vaping journey -- and he has tried a so many vendors in his time :)

I stumbled upon your re-order recommendation from another thread, and the name "Apocalypse Juice" rang a bell. So I checked out the site and noticed the phone number -- and BINGO! I recalled where I had heard the name before. Will have to check them out soon.

Thanks for the reviews, lasttango!

bman1977

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2014
New Jersey
Came across this vendor in the steals and deals thread a while back and really really wanted to try Maharishi… I love turkish/desert ship tobaccos… so I really wanted to give this one a try - I did some poking around, and learned it had a bit of a following.

…but… it was out of stock… forever it seemed.

Finally got an order in last week… and finally arrived at my door and finally got to try this. 18mg.

It's a lot like BWB's Casablanca - but a little less complex and a little more smooth. The inhale is a dry turkish/desert ship tobacco with a little sweetness…a lot like casablanca… the exhale is a little dry (as it should be), hints of floral and tobacco.

It is really good juice. If you like desert ship/turkish… it's a must try… it has a richness to it most don't have. Not sure what flavoring(s) he uses for the turkish tobacco… but it doesn't strike me as the same one everyone else uses. I have tried a lot of flavourart/TPA and others and this one seems different… unique in a sense, though the flavor itself isn't anything new… It's what you tend to expect from any juice that is recommended for former smokers of Camel brand cigarettes.

It's not a terribly complex juice… it's nearly perfect for what it is however...

It's a terrific turkish tobacco juice. I do not get NET or absolute from it.
Throat hit is generous.
The color is light.
Works easily in a carto.
Great at 5v.
ADV potential.
No tongue burn…
No foul aromas…
Ok to vape in the bedroom.

The two other flavors I ordered seem very complex. One is a cinnamon/absinthe concoction and he other is their ry4 variant - haven't tried these yet…

I think BWB, HALO, W2V, GEJ fans would love this…

I think this is not a juice I would recommend to anyone who struck out with other turkish/desert ship vapes… because the floral tones are there… and if you like them… great… if you don't… then not for you!

Here's the link: Good luck getting it ;-) seems to sell out fast.

Maharishi - Apocalypse Juice

Damn. I gotta try this juice. Sounds good.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
www.last.fm
I saw that!

I reordered My Blueberry Heaven and Drippers Dream...

Drippers dream is phenomenal.

Now that I am dripping on an Atomic RDA and using a Kayfun, I am truly appreciating this juice in all new ways.

I am still waiting for some kind of Magical Menthol... I suppose I should try their Candy Cane... maybe that would hit the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread