Majic Vapor????

Status
Not open for further replies.

chess77

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
I am not really sure which forum to post this question, so please move for me mods if I am in the wrong place :)

Has anyone had any trouble ordering from Majic Vapor??? I ordered a BYGO 510 kit for my sister a few weeks ago with no problems at all. My mom decided she wanted to get one for herself and my brother, so I ordered another set over a week ago. I keep checking her account, and her order is still listed as "pending", but her credit card has already been charged. I have emailed them on two different occasions, with no response. Their site seems to be up and running fine, so I was wondering if anyone else has an order pending with them? Thanks so much!! :confused:

chess77

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
they are awaiting more units. i ordered a BOGY ego kit a week and a half ago, got an email saying they were sold out. they offered me money back or waiting another week until their shipment came in. i chose to wait. im expecting mine this upcoming week.

Thank you so much!!! I didn't want to complain too much, since I had ordered from them before with no problems at all, but it was making me a bit worried since they had already charged her credit card!!! She never received an email, so hopefully her units will ship out this week too!

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I've sorta had problems. I got in on their 'double your order shipped' deal. I thought it was a good deal, since essentially I'd be getting two joye ego kits for $50, and i needed two for gifts. Well, first of all, they aren't joye. They might be riva, but they might be some unknown knockoff. Plus, I ordered black and they sent one black and one white because they ran out of stock. That's caused me some serious problems since they were for gifts. Plus there were all sorts of things wrong with em. Supposed to have 2 attys in each kit... one was missing. One of the batteries doesn't work properly. I've basically been chasing around components (purchased from other vendors!) to fix these kits so I could give them as gifts. I contacted them asking about the color switch and was basically told 'we'll see what we can do', but that the sale was a good deal (ie: you got a good deal so stop complaining), but then had zero follow up from them to correct it even after I sent another email. Plus, I'm irked as all heck because I've since seen ACTUAL joye kits for the $26 range. I sure won't order from em again. Also got 2 bottles of juice, but didn't like it much. Bottom line is yeah, I got a good deal because i hunted like a beast and tracked DOWN the best deal at the time. I sure wouldn't have ordered from them over other vendors at original price. The fact that they sent something different than what I ordered and were so casual about it really did irk me. Anyway, they're clearly a small place, probably mom and pop privately owned, and I'm sure they're doing the best they can. But when I order something I expect to get it, or get a refund, and I sure didn't expect to get the 'you'll take what we send you and you'll like it' argument. ;)

Chessiesmile

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2011
NE Arkansas
I ordered a ego kit as well, on the 8th of this month, yesterday the 14th, they FINALLY sent an email saying that it was shipping, that is excessively long in my opinion. I sent them a message on their website that I would be sending the kit (was supposed to be buy one get one free, but they only show one sent) back without opening, I ordered (luckily) a kit from another supplier on the same day, and have had it for awhile. I didn't receive any acknowledgement that they got the message. Now I am going to have to send it back, and monitor my bank account to make sure they honor their money back guarantee. Really bums me out. I am very new to vaping, but most of my buying experiences have been quite nice, just not this time.

I got an email from them a couple of days ago, offering to cancel the BOGO order because of an issue with their supplier not shipping correctly or promptly, or something; but, about 6 hours later, they sent out another email saying that it had shipped.

Suppliers can be a pain, sometimes (theirs), but they've been good about keeping me informed about what's going on; so, no complaints here.

We'll see if it gets here.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I ordered a ego kit as well, on the 8th of this month, yesterday the 14th, they FINALLY sent an email saying that it was shipping, that is excessively long in my opinion. I sent them a message on their website that I would be sending the kit (was supposed to be buy one get one free, but they only show one sent) back without opening, I ordered (luckily) a kit from another supplier on the same day, and have had it for awhile. I didn't receive any acknowledgement that they got the message. Now I am going to have to send it back, and monitor my bank account to make sure they honor their money back guarantee. Really bums me out. I am very new to vaping, but most of my buying experiences have been quite nice, just not this time.

Congrats on getting started vaping! It really is an amazing way to get off cigs, and I see you're doing very well by your banner! Great job, and you'll be amazed how much better you feel after a month or so when all the weird 'smoking' stuff goes away like funky tastebuds. I've ordered from a slew of different vendors and the vast majority of them are AMAZING, just every once in a while you have a not so great experience. But if you ever need a rec for a good vendor for something specific, these boards are a great place to ask. Plus, great way to find best prices and such. Just wanted to reach out so you know that it really is very unusual to have such a not great experience, and hope it didn't throw you off at all. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread