Mandarin Orange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanadu0324

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
Hilham, TN, USA
So, I lied. After I said 'I'm only gonna vape menthol...yeah right!' If I'm gonna force myself to stop smoking I'm gonna enjoy smoking at least! Cotton Candy? Mocha Frappocino? Dr. freakin Pepper?! Come on now!!

Anyway, I'm looking at trying to find a good mandarin orange e-liquid. I found one here: https://www.sincityelectriccigarett...liquid-mandarin-orange-fruit-flavored-e-juice But not sure if they are reputable and/or priced well and have quality juice.

I'd also like anyone's opinions on VZ Icy Flavors E-Liquid | VZ Icy Flavors E-Juice - E Cig : Best Ejuice | Joye eGo & eGo-T | Boge Leo | Cartomizers | E-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes specifically the taste of the 'icy' flavors. It seems interesting. Icy strawberry especially, but I'm afraid that it'll taste like I brushed my teeth then ate a strawberry.

Thank you again to everyone in this forum that answers my millions of vaping questions!!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
So, I lied. After I said 'I'm only gonna vape menthol...yeah right!' If I'm gonna force myself to stop smoking I'm gonna enjoy smoking at least! Cotton Candy? Mocha Frappocino? Dr. freakin Pepper?! Come on now!!

Anyway, I'm looking at trying to find a good mandarin orange e-liquid. I found one here: https://www.sincityelectriccigarett...liquid-mandarin-orange-fruit-flavored-e-juice But not sure if they are reputable and/or priced well and have quality juice.

I'd also like anyone's opinions on VZ Icy Flavors E-Liquid | VZ Icy Flavors E-Juice - E Cig : Best Ejuice | Joye eGo & eGo-T | Boge Leo | Cartomizers | E-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes specifically the taste of the 'icy' flavors. It seems interesting. Icy strawberry especially, but I'm afraid that it'll taste like I brushed my teeth then ate a strawberry.

Thank you again to everyone in this forum that answers my millions of vaping questions!!

Not quite mandarin, but you very well may like Orange De Sangre from HighBrow Vapor. Oh, and it is not made from off-the-shelf flavorings--you can tell once you vape it.

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
I'll second that - it's in my top 10. Not a candy orange (you can ask for sweetener) but a good, true orange (which in my experience seems to be difficult to achieve). The limoncello's great, too.
(Open secret: if you like "icy" you can buy menthol and add it to anything that you love. I dunno VZ though but I've heard some happy reports. Rawr is regarded as genius with menthol flavors. I hate menthol, just passin' it along.)
Have a ball. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread