Manvap® Beeble 150W Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manvap_Tagpod

Unregistered Supplier
Dec 19, 2019
who are we?

As a newly founded Electronic cigarette brand, We are confident to provide customers with high quality products and services. Our goal is to establish user-friendly and premium E Cigarettes and E liquid that are designed around you. We strive towards this goal with people-first engineering.

We would gradually upload all our products information in our sub-forum.
Today we would like to introduce the Manvap® Beeble 150W Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit first.
upload_2020-2-19_9-32-56.png

BEEBLE-BK-05-gb.jpg

Product Description:

【Fashion Design】 Manvap Beeble is designed with a fashionable mechanical appearance and a flashing light that makes it more attractive and very suitable for the grip.

【Large capacity battery】 Mavap Beeble is built with a 3500 mAh battery. This large capacity battery can last long and easily recharge. No nicotine, no electronic liquid

【Adjustable power】 The wattage of this item can be adjusted. The power range is from 50W to 1500

【Safety protection】 To guarantee a safety vape experience, the product has protections to avoid excessive use, short circuit, low power and high temperature.

【Warranty】 We promise a 30-day money-back or exchange guarantee, 12-month warranty and friendly customer support. Warning: Please do not charge the car battery
upload_2020-2-19_9-33-22.png
upload_2020-2-19_9-33-34.png

Last edited:

Manvap_Tagpod

Unregistered Supplier
Dec 19, 2019
Melt it down try again

People have tried the fugly PC case mod type vape mods and they went exactly nowhere except the clearance section of vapestores, and then presumably landfill....
Er....yes, you have a point, but as the saying goes, one man's meat is another man's poison. Maybe somebody just like the bigger type. And we also has other nifty products,like Manvap Winner-Tag.
Welcome to know us:):):)

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
A clunky block that only has 3 settings. Toggle switches which will be knocked everytime it's moved and makes the device un-pocketable, unnecessary internal LEDs and the smallest fire button available. 50% bigger than it needs to be.
I'm just not seeing your customer base.
I'll let others express their thoughts on 'Winner-Tag'.

• Winner
Reactions: sonicbomb

Manvap_Tagpod

Unregistered Supplier
Dec 19, 2019
  • Deleted by Manvap_Tagpod
  • Reason: error reply

Manvap_Tagpod

Unregistered Supplier
Dec 19, 2019
A clunky block that only has 3 settings. Toggle switches which will be knocked everytime it's moved and makes the device un-pocketable, unnecessary internal LEDs and the smallest fire button available. 50% bigger than it needs to be.
I'm just not seeing your customer base.
I'll let others express their thoughts on 'Winner-Tag'.
Thank you for your impartial comment. Our product does have certain defects, but we are still constantly improving.
We would love to hear your evaluation of other new products.:thumbs:

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
What everyone wants is a well-made, reliable, practical and easy to use device that looks good. The trouble is looking good is subjective. To me the mod looks like it was designed by someone who wants it to appeal to children (and a non-vaper to boot)..
From my experience smaller devices are a lot more popular than big boxes.
If you want to produce a device which appeals to a few vaping geeks then you have succeeded. If, however, your goal is to sell a lot of units then you need to lose the gimmicks and concentrate on quality. The Beeble just doesn't look quality.

Manvap_Tagpod

Unregistered Supplier
Dec 19, 2019
What everyone wants is a well-made, reliable, practical and easy to use device that looks good. The trouble is looking good is subjective. To me the mod looks like it was designed by someone who wants it to appeal to children (and a non-vaper to boot)..
From my experience smaller devices are a lot more popular than big boxes.
If you want to produce a device which appeals to a few vaping geeks then you have succeeded. If, however, your goal is to sell a lot of units then you need to lose the gimmicks and concentrate on quality. The Beeble just doesn't look quality.
Yes, you are right. We also believe that the quality is the kernal of a product.
Manvap is still in a initial stage. We are very appreciating your opinion.
We will continuously promote our product quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread