The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Maple syrup or maple walnut

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by mn shutterbug, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mn shutterbug

mn shutterbug Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 19, 2010
    Marshall, MN - USA
    I'm looking for a good maple flavored juice made in the USA and at a decent price. The vendor I used to get it from jumped from $40 to $60 for 120ml and I'm shopping for something comparable but more affordable.

Thanks.

2. danibanani

danibanani Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2014
    Ohio
    I know this sounds odd, but myself (and others) have tasted a maple syrup in a tobacco blend called H1N1, "The Virus." It's my ADV and people always tell me I smell like maple syrup. It's an unique taste, but wonderful taste. You can get 15ml for $9.99 to see if you like it.

http://www.nicoticket.com/the-virus-h1n1/

3. BadTrainDriver

BadTrainDriver Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2013
    Dublin, Ohio
    I've tried a lot of juice in the last year, and the hands down single best all around brand I've tried is P.O.E.T.

For what you want, I recommend one of my personal favorites, P.O.E.T. - Americano Ciambella.

It's a delicious all day vape!

I'll even go so far as saying, if you buy it and don't care for it, I'll buy the rest off of you for $20 shipped.

4. Pensilac

Pensilac Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2013
    Utica, NY
    Blueberry Morning by Good Life Vapor and Twilight Cavendish by Hurricane Vapor both have good maple flavor I think. Neither are straight maple but they both are tasty.

From which vendor were you getting your maple flavored juice from before? I've been looking for other good ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.