Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
One more for the Memorial Day weekend.

This is my 2nd WAE II, and it's almost never been used. I have had one in play constantly for a very long time, and absolutely love the device. Smaller (21mm diameter) and about as light as a Provari Titanium, with a DNA30 chip.

This one is in extraordinary condition. The TIN is a bit beat-up, but the mod has been very well protected.

I'd expect that anyone looking at this ad already knows about the mods, so I'll shuttupa my face (unless asked directly for more information).

$122 will get you the mod plus USPS Priority shipping (CONUS only). International orders will be accepted but buyer would need to pay the shipping (sorry).

If you're so inclined, make an offer. I wasn't even planning on listing/selling this beauty, so the entire post is like grabbing a pack of gum in the checkout line ("impulse buy"). Who knows what I might decide or accept. Even I do not (believe it).

Idunno. What's more to say. I'm going to bed, so I'll leave it to the always wonderful Mr. Todd to give his thorough (albeit dated) opinions. I'll also drop a link to MB's site for all the info that's fit to print.

Goodnight world. :)

Wizard's Apprentice EVOLVED II

Happy shopping, and my heartfelt thanks to those who've paid the ultimate sacrifice so I might sit here like a sludge, posting nonsense in a vape forum. Freedom is not free. Not by a long shot.

<3

WAEII_20200523_230521.jpg

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Exemplary & Rare piece of Gear,
Insane Price....
Exemplary Seller/Member,
(who has obviously been binge watching too many "Hoarders" Episodes while on Quarantine and gone off the Deep-End :eek:)

Hey DP,,, if ya culling the Royal Longo Museum of Vape-Gear Rarities, Antiquities, & Artifacts, how boutcha grant me just one shot at Pick-o-the-Litter? :thumb:
Got a tad of that there Gubmint Stimulus Scratch set aside for a shoe-in Long-Shot at Belmont but,,,,, what are friends for right ;)

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I have the DNA 40 version. Love this mod

81988e9e88913c155de40f6c34495a48.jpg

Thanks Donny, and yeah - it's a fave for me too. Perfect with a 21mm Erl on it. :thumbs:

Sweetie pies (all ECF'ers)... grab this while he's tired! I swear! :lol:

Are you implying, Ms. Kitty, that I'm sometimes prone to impulsive moves here in the classies, only later to regret them? o_O

Oh, sweet Denali, what would make you say such a thing??? :p

"I do not recall that." ;) :blush: :lol:

Exemplary & Rare piece of Gear,
Insane Price....
Exemplary Seller/Member,
(who has obviously been binge watching too many "Hoarders" Episodes while on Quarantine and gone off the Deep-End :eek:)

Hey DP,,, if ya culling the Royal Longo Museum of Vape-Gear Rarities, Antiquities, & Artifacts, how boutcha grant me just one shot at Pick-o-the-Litter? :thumb:
Got a tad of that there Gubmint Stimulus Scratch set aside for a shoe-in Long-Shot at Belmont but,,,,, what are friends for right ;)

Thanks, HC!!!

I must admit a touch of surprise seeing that some nutjob was foolishly selling a WAE here this morning. I flew on in, ready to JUMP all over it! :rolleyes:

Which begs a philosophical question. How might one go about purchasing a thing from one's self? Would there be fees involved? I guess that would be okay since it would be covered by the savings normally associated with shipping said thing?

I understand that it's generally common knowledge here that I'm not always the brightest window in the shed, but it's makin' me head hurt, just trying to get it all straight. Y'know - "up in here". :blink::confused:

:laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: inganeer

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Man I wish I was not broke, currently. LOL the "wizard's apprentice" is such a great name and it is a beauty that is for sure.

Good luck buyers and sellers.

Anna

Thanks Anna, and sorry to hear about the "broke". These are tough times, for sure. :\

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
If it was 22 mm, I would of snatched it, how strange to go with 21 mm, got 100's of tanks, not one is 21 mm o_O

Sure is a beaut though, good deal for it too:thumb:

It IS an odd size, for sure. I was just fortunate that the Erls are my favorite tanks (for flavor), and didn't even know that the WAE was only 21 when I got it. I was like a little kid when I discovered they went together like peanut butter & jelly.

So, WHY am I selling this thing again? :facepalm:

Methinks the ad will be short lived, very shortly.

And SOLD!!!! To DPL!

Oh wait, nothing up here, either.
:rolleyes:

Don't laugh! It's about to go down!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
And... SOLD to the ..... with the Roland avatar! I'm absolutely confident it's going to a good home, and will be appreciated more than it was yesterday! :laugh:

Thanks, all, for playing, and for consistently putting up with my shenanigans! :blush: :rolleyes:

Closing.... :wub:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I'd check out that guy really good first...

LOL! I guess I didn't do such a swift job of CLOSING it either!!! :facepalm:

Lost.gif

Let's try this again. This time, for real-like. :rolleyes:

THANKS ALL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread