• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Market price ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
I would hate to live in Singapore and be a vapor.... I feel bad for you man. My sister lives there with her family and can't visit her because of it...has nothing to do with the 18 hour flight (a little sarcasm). I would have to smoke again for the time I was there. Fasttech has them for $37 so it's worth a shot. Not a huge loss if it doesn't make it through. I hear you even have to pay a fee to gamble at the Marina Bay Sands, where for a tourist it's free. On the bright side there is very little crime there.

Fasttech doesn't just sell e cig stuff... so you may have a chance.

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
Shipping from fasttech is free. But to give u a heads up, just to say there are people whom I know who know quite a number of ppl who got quite a number of stuff confiscated tru customs, from fasttech. So better not. Play safe.

Well, bcoz custom also lazy to search other company. Fasttech confirm a certain percentage is selling vape stuff, so target them is the easiest.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
If you'd like to get a general idea of how long it'll take from FT, I've been waiting on 2 18650 batteries for almost a month now (shipped from Singapore) and I have no way of tracking them as no tracking number is given once it leaves SingPost. So as of right now, it was either picked up by customs (not sure why it would have been) or it still hasn't left where they dropped it.

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
If you'd like to get a general idea of how long it'll take from FT, I've been waiting on 2 18650 batteries for almost a month now (shipped from Singapore) and I have no way of tracking them as no tracking number is given once it leaves SingPost. So as of right now, it was either picked up by customs (not sure why it would have been) or it still hasn't left where they dropped it.

Drop them a ticket. I was inform by another vaper that their batteries were out of stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread