Status
Not open for further replies.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Well... I did a bunch of searches. Guess what kept coming up? You. No offense, but you have got many suggestions from many people. Could it just be you need to let the juices steep longer (DIY and pre-made)? Some of the recipes mention "oak" flavor... would you describe the flavor as "woody"? I am trying to help (still working on my own tobacco mix) How about "nutty" If so, you must try Purilum Sweet tobacco. RY4s can be very different... some are caramel/vanilla and others (to me) just taste like butterscotch (TFA) There is also "smokey" flavors, "dark" flavors (like pipe tobacco) and "spicy" (oriental) Have you simply considered creating something new instead of chasing the Marl bo ro rabbit down a hole? If you go DIY, mix very small batches of EACH flavor before mixing a complete recipe (any cheap rda will work for taste testing, just re-wick between flavors... and dry burn coil)
I've been DIY'ing for a few months now and nothing good so far. Most that I made are too strong on the dirty ashtray taste or maple syrup flavor. I have dozens of tobacco concentrates that I've been messing with. I'm not giving up on DIY or finding a store bought yet.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Most that I made are too strong on the dirty ashtray taste or maple syrup flavor.
I agree on that! Don't need the "ashtray" flavor and (as I mentioned) not big on butterscotch or maple (for tobaccos)
It would help if you specifically broke down what flavor components you like about that juice. Might sound strange, but anything would help... earthy, woody, bitter, caramel, vanilla, spice, dark, leathery, musky... I know, sounds like wine snobs describing a $100 dollar bottle of wine, but it's all we have to work with. Or do the opposite... what is missing in the ones you have tried?
I mix some pre-mades and my DIY PUR sweet tobacco. When my pre-mades are all gone, I need to find DIY replacements, so I understand how you feel. My main base for this mix is Vape Wild "Wrangler" and I add some of their RY4ever. I am familiar with these... maybe try them and see what you think.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Could it just be you need to let the juices steep longer (DIY and pre-made)

I'm a believer. I let my juiced steep roughly 3 months. I'm not joking. I make sure I buy from well ahead of time.

I'm glad I'm not trying to chase that tobacco flavors anymore. I used to for maybe 6 months once I finally switched to vaping. Then I realized that it was pointless and that I didn't want that flavor anymore. Many of them made me sick to my stomach actually.

The only "tobacco" flavor I vape once in a while is an RY4 from Heartland vapes called Hy4. Yummy. Can't say there's much tobacco flavor there. Just yummy. I mostly just vape peppermint. And I was never a menthol smoker.

Last edited:

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    I agree on that! Don't need the "ashtray" flavor and (as I mentioned) not big on butterscotch or maple (for tobaccos)
    It would help if you specifically broke down what flavor components you like about that juice. Might sound strange, but anything would help... earthy, woody, bitter, caramel, vanilla, spice, dark, leathery, musky... I know, sounds like wine snobs describing a $100 dollar bottle of wine, but it's all we have to work with. Or do the opposite... what is missing in the ones you have tried?
    I mix some pre-mades and my DIY PUR sweet tobacco. When my pre-mades are all gone, I need to find DIY replacements, so I understand how you feel. My main base for this mix is Vape Wild "Wrangler" and I add some of their RY4ever. I am familiar with these... maybe try them and see what you think.
    The only way I can describe the flavor is it is similar to the taste of an un lit Marlboro red. It sounds strange but that's all I got. It might also be the taste of one that was put out and taking a hit from it??? I'm really not sure. I'm actually thinking about buying a pack to try it... It's been 9+ years since I touched one.

Reactions: smacuser

Archane

ECF Veteran
    Oct 16, 2016
    Last edited:
    Reactions: ricks

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    Not sure if this is what your looking for but it’s from China, pretty cheap too:

Dekang Marlboro E-liquid | USA Mix - 30ML

just realized you have to order 10 bottles minimum, sorry didn’t see that at first

I did read somewhere though that the Marlboro name was changed to USA mix by dekang because of trademark infringement

Here is a vendor that sells individual bottles:

USA Mix Tobacco E-Liquid by Dekang | The World's Best selling vape juice Flavor
    Thanks, But the one from Vaporaise shows USA Mix after the Marlboro so that makes me think it's not it and the other place E-Cigarette-Mart I ordered 2 different bottles from them and they never shipped them. Trying to get a refund now.

As far as the Marlboro ones changing their name to USA Mix is true and not true. Some stores may have changed their liquid that was called Marlboro to USA Mix but the one I liked was called "Marl bo ro" spelled like that. They also sold another flavor in their lineup that was called USA Mix and the 2 were totally different.

I'm getting ready to quit this search for Store Bought Marl bo ro liquid and concentrate on making something I can vape from scratch. I have not made anything vapable yet tho. I have dozens of tobacco concentrates, PG, VG and Nic to play with. I really need to make something and soon. I'm down to 2 100ml bottles of my Marl bo ro...

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    flavor ... similar to the taste of an un lit Marlboro red

I always thought that the taste of unlit cigarettes (when you draw on them without lighting them) tasted like raisins in a way. Maybe try looking for a raisin ejuice that isn't too sweet?

It might also be the taste of one that was put out and taking a hit from it??? I'm really not sure.

You want ejuice that tastes like a cigarette ....? I can't think of anything that tastes or smells more awful than a cigarette ...., even when I was a cigarette smoker.

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    I know it sounds strange but I like the taste of a Marlboro unlit. Even after it was put out and just before relighting it I liked it. Not the smell of an ashtray tho.

It's been over 9 years since I smoked one but I might try one without smoking it. I will never take a hit from a cigarette ever again.

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    I tried buying from them a couple months ago but they ran out and refunded my 3 bottle order and they didn't know when it will be back. I think I might try again tho.

I messaged them a month ago asking if they had some and they didn't reply tho.

Archane

ECF Veteran
    Oct 16, 2016
    I will admit that I have also tried many many tobaccos I hated, Johnson creek was my favorite and they are gone now. Although I did get lucky and find what I’m hoping is a supply of their juices today. But other than that I prefer the naturally extracted tobaccos, and some of them do have that tobacco leaf taste of an unlit cigarette.

Reactions: ricks

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    I will admit that I have also tried many many tobaccos I hated, Johnson creek was my favorite and they are gone now. Although I did get lucky and find what I’m hoping is a supply of their juices today. But other than that I prefer the naturally extracted tobaccos, and some of them do have that tobacco leaf taste of an unlit cigarette.
    I'm a little worried about NET flavors. I always heard that they are stronger flavors and gunk up coils... I might be wrong about them tho. It's worth trying tho.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread