marlboro menthol ultra light, whats a close menthol taste and nic level to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for some ejuice that will be close to the marlboro menthol ultra light nicotine and taste.
i hate to go buy a bunch of diff brands to see how they taste but i know i may have to so that in the end lol.
anyone smoke ultralight menthol analogs and find a suitable eliquid thats simular?
im aslo not sure which nic level to try since im looking for an ultralight, thanks

LesStrater

Oct 20, 2010
ChicagoLand
I smoked MM Ultra-Lights for years before I quit, and I spent a few weeks trying to duplicate their taste with different juices. I came close enough that walking away from the analogs was easier than I ever though it could be.

The issue here is that there is no match right off the shelf, so you'll have to mix 3 juices on your own. You'll need a tobacco, a chocolate, and a menthol flavored juice. (Chocolate is the key flavor in any Marlboro analog.)
I recommend you try: Pure Cig, Chocolate, and Menthol Ultra from FreedomSmokeUSA and be sure you add the "Extra 2X" flavor boost option to each. Go with 50/50 pg/vg, and 18mg nicotine.
You may find that you desire a greater menthol throat hit, in which case you'll have to buy menthol crystals and dissolve them in the juice to meet your own personal taste.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
The sooner you forget about the idea that you need to duplicate the flavor of the cigarettes you used to smoke the better off you'll be, since in the end that is most likely not going to happen, but you can just skip right over all the stress and concern.

As far as the nicotine strength goes, how many ultra-lights did you used to smoke?

The reason I ask is because you don't match nicotine strength to the nicotine content of any one kind of cigarette or brand of cigarette, it just doesn't work that way, there are far too many variables. The only way to do this is to try a few different strengths and react accordingly. We might be able to give you a decent starting point that has a higher likelihood of being right for you, but to do that we would be better off knowing how many of what you used to smoke.

Last edited:
i usually smoke 30-40 analogs a day.

i have some non menthol regular 6mg tobacco flavor i tried but of coarse dont like the taste as im a menthol smoker lol and havent tried any menthol flavors yet.

i am going to buy some samples now from fsusa since there having this great sale today so i can figure out which nic level i will like and flavor. but i figure i should try the 12mg and 18mg already since the 6mg didnt do it for me.

figure ill try the ultra menthol,spearment and hypnotic for starts BUT the vg/pg is throwing me for a loop lol

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
i am going to buy some samples now from fsusa since there having this great sale today so i can figure out which nic level i will like and flavor. but i figure i should try the 12mg and 18mg already since the 6mg didnt do it for me.l
Excellent idea!
:)

If you can afford it you should probably throw in some other types of flavors too.
Maybe a fruit or two, maybe some desert flavors, maybe even a tobacco.

You really never know what you will end up liking.
None of us do until we try them.
:lol:

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Excellent idea!
:)

If you can afford it you should probably throw in some other types of flavors too.
Maybe a fruit or two, maybe some desert flavors, maybe even a tobacco.

You really never know what you will end up liking.
None of us do until we try them.
:lol:

DC is telling the truth! I had no idea coming into this how much I would enjoy the many flavors. Order a bunch in small sizes and have fun!~

rtfm

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
USA
i usually smoke 30-40 analogs a day.

... from fsusa since there having this great sale today so i can figure out which nic level i will like and flavor. but i figure i should try the 12mg and 18mg already since the 6mg didnt do it for me.

...vg/pg is throwing me for a loop lol...

FSUSA is a great suppplier, 50/50 mix is usually a good TH and nice vapor production although I tend to like 70/30 for more TH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread