MBV's Gummi Bear, Blueberry, Dream Tea, Albino Drake, and Vanilla Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigt

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
PA
I'm trying these in my Halo Triton, standard 900 mah battery (the VV twist is on the way) all in brand new tanks. PG65%/VG35% 12mg nicotine.

Gummi Bear- This is one delicious juice. I am very impressed with the flavoring. My problem is that it doesn't really seem to vape right in my Triton. It got gunked up near the coil and I'd get a dry burning taste. When vaping I have to draw at a very specific speed to get the best results. I have to syringe out this juice and clean the tank frequently but it's worth it. Very flavorful, tastes just like a red gummi bear. The throat hit isn't there much if at all. This isn't really a big negative for me as I'm not a cig smoker I just like vapor flavor. Vapor production is nice.

Blueberry - This, to me, tastes much more like a blueberry candy than it does a blueberry fruit. And in no way am I saying that it's a knock against it. Just setting the distinction. If that sounds appealing to you, try it. The vapor production is average and I have to say that the vapor does taste a bit... dry. If that makes any sense. And I mean that compared to other flavors. A friend tried it and didn't like it at all, said he felt like he was inhaling crushed up blueberry sweet tarts or something like that. I wouldn't quite go that far myself but it is a dryer vape. This with a complimentary juice or my pick a cold glass of water is a nice little desert experience.

Dream Tea
- This has a similar effect on my tank as the Gummi Bear does. It requires more maintenance on the device which is a bit of a pain in the .... but again, it's worth it. Well worth it. This one is good. Best way I can say it is that it's kind of a tropical citrus flavor, very soft though, mixed with a light tea. I feel like I taste Peach, Pineapple, maybe even a hint of melon with the tea. It's a treat. A really great vape and this isn't the kind of thing you can get just anywhere. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who might be interested in the description on the site.

Albino Drake - Dragonfruit and White Tea is the description and that's what you are getting. I haven't been producing huge clouds of vapor with this blend but it is very flavorful. Gunks up my tank a bit. I like it but not as much as I enjoy the Dream Tea. I don't see myself sticking with this one like I did the other two tank-beaters Gummi Bear and Dream Tea.

Vanilla Ice - This is the one juice I've tried from them so far that I am really not into. One of the first two juices I tried was Halo's Mystic Menthol and this seams like a cheap imitation. I don't know which one came first, but I can say they're very similar and Halo's juice is much better. It's smoother and tastier. This juice steeped for like a good 15 days before I tried it. There is a sweet, non tobacco menthol flavoring that's very stiff on the throat hit. You definitely feel it. It's not a bad juice per se, but the fact that I'd tried a much better Mystic Menthol first killed this for me. I'll be syringing it out and putting it in the back of my shelf for when I run out of juices.

Overall Experience with Mt Baker Vapor: This is the first order I placed with them and overall I have to say I'm impressed and will explore other flavors they sell. MY biggest complaint is the juices can be damaging to my device. While MBV provides a list of juices that crack tanks, Gummi Bear and the two tea flavors were not on the list. Probably because they didn't CRACK the tank, but they did gunk up much more quickly than other juices have and they burn a bit, tainting the flavor of the juice remaining in the tank unless I draw perfectly. That said, I don't know if that's really a knock on the company. I can't act like it's the company's fault they don't tailor every single flavor they sell to my precise device.

Their stuff shipped fast. As I found out these juices require a bit of steeping time, at least a week is recommended but I went a bit over that myself. Great shipping speed, order was perfect, they threw in a sample of Johnny Chimpo. Just a cool company and the kind of people I want to do business with so this certainly won't be my last review of their juices. I have the Chimpo and Ocean Breeze to try. I have Teaberry but I'm going to skip it for now until I get better equipment. Why vape it if I know the tea based juices gunk up my tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread