Me so sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuckinLA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2010
Winston Salem, NC
Ok First lat me say that I LOVE my Buzz Pro with my Stainless Steel 5ml Torpedo tank.

But now I'm so sad, I can't find anyone who sells my precious Royal Smokers type 510 CE2 XL Stainless Steel cartos /single or 5 pack. I getting very low and don't for the life of me know what I'm going to change to that was as good a vape as these. :( Ireally love my Torpedo tank it hold 5ml that lasts me all day at work and has great vapor and throat hit. So I guess my question is now what the hell am I going to change to? any suggestions?

T-T.jpg

StuckinLA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2010
Winston Salem, NC

Thanks :) Bovinia!! I called them and after a lengthy discussion we surmised that these probably won't work as the coil assembly is different to a point it won't fit in the top cap of my tank. :( I checked Royal Smokers/Shenzhen in China and it appears they are not making the older CE2 XL rev 4 cartos anymore. I was even going to order in bulk just to get them but guess not. so now I guess I have to find a different tank system. I saw the Kanger ProTank over at GotVapes you or anyone know anything about it? or maybe a good 5ml tank system that I'll be able to get replacements for the next couple of years :) I so do not like change lol

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Thanks :) Bovinia!! I called them and after a lengthy discussion we surmised that these probably won't work as the coil assembly is different to a point it won't fit in the top cap of my tank. :( I checked Royal Smokers/Shenzhen in China and it appears they are not making the older CE2 XL rev 4 cartos anymore. I was even going to order in bulk just to get them but guess not. so now I guess I have to find a different tank system. I saw the Kanger ProTank over at GotVapes you or anyone know anything about it? or maybe a good 5ml tank system that I'll be able to get replacements for the next couple of years :) I so do not like change lol

I have and like my Protank but, it will not hold 5 mls of juice :( Have you tried the T3s yet? They do hold a full 3 mls of juice so a bit more than the 2.5 that the Protanks hold. Also there is supposed to be a Mega T3 out there somewhere that holds even more.

No syringe required to fill and they work very well IMO :)

StuckinLA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2010
Winston Salem, NC

StuckinLA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2010
Winston Salem, NC
Stuck, I wish you luck with the Vivi's! Don't you hate it when your favorite product bites the dust?!

Hate is too nice a word to use Bovinia, I don't what other I would use but hate is too nice a word LOL, I'll probably have to find something else next year when they stop making the Vivi's. Too bad I can't afford to buy like a ten year supply of atties. :\

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Hate is too nice a word to use Bovinia, I don't what other I would use but hate is too nice a word LOL, I'll probably have to find something else next year when they stop making the Vivi's. Too bad I can't afford to buy like a ten year supply of atties. :\

I wish I could buy a ten year supply too.

StuckinLA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2010
Winston Salem, NC
Stuck, I wish you luck with the Vivi's! Don't you hate it when your favorite product bites the dust?!

Yea because while the Vivi Nova is very close it's still leaves a little to be desired, the CE2 was the ....z with a tank. just goes to show newer don't necessarily = better LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread