Mech Mod Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Hey guys. New here. Was curious if anyone had any recommendations on any decent quality replicas for Kennedy Vindicators or Purge Twisted mods? I am looking for decent quality clones and not so much counterfeits lol. Any suggestions?
is there a special reason why you are interested on clones or replicas?
mech mods arent toys bro

Allenk89

Oct 9, 2019
is there a special reason why you are interested on clones or replicas?
mech mods arent toys bro

I said I was new to this obscure forum, not to vaping. I have only used authentic mods, never styled or replicas. I was asking if anyone has ever used a reputable clone. I understand the science behind them and built my own out of a few kits. Really not a lot to them. Really, if someone doesn't know how to build one, they shouldn't use them as they don't understand the composition of a circuit. I have 3f and fasttech sell them. Just was asking if anyone has used these before.

• Winner
Reactions: P3ch3

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I said I was new to this obscure forum, not to vaping. I have only used authentic mods, never styled or replicas. I was asking if anyone has ever used a reputable clone. I understand the science behind them and built my own out of a few kits. Really not a lot to them. Really, if someone doesn't know how to build one, they shouldn't use them as they don't understand the composition of a circuit. I have 3f and fasttech sell them. Just was asking if anyone has used these before.

I know some people here have bought mech clones. Maybe you could narrow that down a bit? Anything in particular you’re interested in?

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
A mech clone is simply that. A mechanical switch with a battery tube. I own a mech tube clone. It works. I exercised due diligence in examining the safety/function before using it to vape on. It's unknown whether QC is implemented in the manufacturing process, so caution should be followed. Good luck and welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread