Mech Mods, what else should I be learning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshVapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
wales, UK
Hiya guys, not sure if this is in the right place, maybe a moderator could move it should it not be..

I've been considering a move into Mech's lately and a kamry kts storm caught my eye.
so after admittedly a very quick search on what I need to know moving forward I.E battery safety, Ohms law (which i'm struggling to understand entirely), the need for a reliable multi meter etc.

I'm wondering if i'm missing a massively important piece of information I should also be considering, at the moment to be honest, i've realised how foolish i was to think it's as simple as juice and go and would urge anyone as green as i am to make sure they research before making the move in to a mech, after today's realisation, i won't be making the move as soon as i thought but it is something i still plan to do after I know everything I need to, to ensure my own safety and of those around me.

So with all that in mind, if anyone has any links from the crypts of ECF with important information I may be missing, would you please let me know?

I thank you, wholeheartedly.

WelshVapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
wales, UK
Baditude!

i've read the first three from a thread i found earlier and well, sort of unrelated here but i'm gonna gush and thank you for making things as simple as possible! you do us all here a great service, i'll also read the next two in your list.

If there's a name in vaping that should be screaming trustworthy it's Baditude! <bows>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread