Mechlyfe Ratel 80W

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArminF

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2018
Switzerland
One to rule them all... Oh no that was the Hobbit...

Mechlyfe Ratel 80W Rebuildable TC VW mod Pod Kit - Aluminium Alloy, Carbon Fiber Black, 5~80W, 1 x 18650
MECHLYFE RATEL REBUILDABLE POD-MECHLYFE - Mechnical Technology Change Vape Life

Size: 104 x 42 x 26mm
juice Capacity: 4ml
Output Power: 5~80W
TC mode: 200~600F
Output voltage: 0.5~0.8V
Resistance: 0.05~3.5ohm
Battery: Single 18650 (Not included)
6 modes: Power / Voltage / Bypass / Ni / Ti / TC
Easy rebuild-able single coil build deckSupport MTL vape & DTL vape
CNS carved aluminum main bodyRe-changeable panels on both side
OLED display
510 Drip Tip

5.png

4.jpg

Last edited:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Wow- rebuildable pod got my attention. I never really thought about it, but I guess pod does not = small. At 104mm/42/26, it's a lot bigger than my mod/True combo.

That, and I haven't found a device that does dtl, yet delivers a decent mtl hit with adjustments. Interesting, though. Kind of reminds me of a vertical billet box.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Wow- rebuildable pod got my attention. I never really thought about it, but I guess pod does not = small. At 104mm/42/26, it's a lot bigger than my mod/True combo.

That, and I haven't found a device that does dtl, yet delivers a decent mtl hit with adjustments. Interesting, though. Kind of reminds me of a vertical billet box.
I was also thinking it looks a bit like a billet box

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
It's more of an AIO than a "pod" (becoming more common) It looks pretty cool but expensive. Hard to tell but build deck looks very small. Caught my attention enough to see if there some reviews out there.
Maybe, but I don't get it - something that large, with a replaceable battery, not sure what the attraction on an item like this would be, since you're totally limited to their tank. Maybe I'm missing something, but what does this offer that a mod/atty doesn't?

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
It's more of an AIO than a "pod" (becoming more common) It looks pretty cool but expensive. Hard to tell but build deck looks very small. Caught my attention enough to see if there some reviews out there.
Yeah, funny how terms no longer really fit with innovation sometimes. I believe pods were pods because you simply disposed of the atomizer, and were generally very small. That changed a little with "rechangeable" coils. Now with rebuildables, I guess none of them are really pods anymore, the way the term was originally coined. Vaping is funny that way- nobody modifies a mod anymore.

Reactions: bnrkwest

VincentV

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2017
www.vaporl.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Supplier posting outside of their forum - deleted

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Maybe, but I don't get it - something that large, with a replaceable battery, not sure what the attraction on an item like this would be, since you're totally limited to their tank. Maybe I'm missing something, but what does this offer that a mod/atty doesn't?
i used to own egrip n hotcig rmini, use to love them cause of size but after PODS invented with smaller size n better performance less leaking issue .... i found AIO is abit redundant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread