The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

RDA Medusa Reborn RDA

Discussion in 'RDA' started by cigatron, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cigatron

cigatron Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 14, 2014
    clinton ar
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Don29palms

Don29palms Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Looks very interesting. I like the design.

• Like Like x 1
  3. cigatron

cigatron Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 14, 2014
    clinton ar
    Waste of time. The reborn produces identical flavor as the OG Medusa which is great but has a downside I can't tolerate. Removing the new non-locking top cap grabs the wicktails and pulls them up out of place when using bigger builds. This forces me to use smaller dia and shorter coils which defeats the purpose of having a 24+ atty.
    I've tried rotating the top cap as I pull it off which does keep from pulling the wicktails up but then it just drags them under the coils where they block off airflow to the underside of the coil.
    I give up, maybe they should have named it the Medusa After-Birth instead.

Geek Vape, if you're listening fix this issue, either by eliminating the channel formed between the top cap and chamber tube or by providing a thin ring surrounding the wicking channels to capture the wicktails.

• Like Like x 1
  4. gpjoe

gpjoe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Up North
    That's too bad. I liked the original but didn't care for the locking tab either.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.