mega dual carto not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipsynoodle

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2011
Kempner, Texas
ok so i bought 5 mega dual carto's and i own 2 black and 2 silver ego t set ups...(650's ) ..when i screw on the carto on to the silver ego t batt it somewhat works....not a lot of smoke like i see in other peoples videos but it works, when i screw it onto any of my black ego t batts.....nothing...at all....no smoke.... no noise.....the batts look identical.....what could be the problem??? I tried 2 carto's...
i filled the carto's until they started to leak out and then left them laying there to rest/soak a bit before trying to vape.
anybody else have that problem?

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I have also read you need adapter to work on Ego why when they are labled for ego who knows?Your Egos won't last long with running dc cartos but they work good.

They don't need an adapter to run on an ego. Some of them need the center pin pulled up a little bit, though. I haven't found anything suggesting dual coils are actually causing any premature eGo battery deaths.

There is one post by txtumbleweed in the ego mega dual coil thread JimmyJet linked to above where he had a dead eGo, but it was an old battery he hadn't used in a long time. There are two posts in Stownz review of the smoketech dual coils thread saying they had dead eGos they blamed on DCs, but one of those turned out to not even be an eGo battery and the other was a single post where the poster never replied to a couple of resulting questions.

I've been watching for this sort of thing on ECF and a couple of other forums. Did I miss a thread about it? I'm really curious since joye doesn't publish their batteries C ratings nor do they publish amp ratings for their switches or mofsets. It would be nice to get joye to actually say what the limitations of their devices actually are.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
They don't need an adapter to run on an ego. Some of them need the center pin pulled up a little bit, though. I haven't found anything suggesting dual coils are actually causing any premature eGo battery deaths.

There is one post by txtumbleweed in the ego mega dual coil thread JimmyJet linked to above where he had a dead eGo, but it was an old battery he hadn't used in a long time. There are two posts in Stownz review of the smoketech dual coils thread saying they had dead eGos they blamed on DCs, but one of those turned out to not even be an eGo battery and the other was a single post where the poster never replied to a couple of resulting questions.

I've been watching for this sort of thing on ECF and a couple of other forums. Did I miss a thread about it? I'm really curious since joye doesn't publish their batteries C ratings nor do they publish amp ratings for their switches or mofsets. It would be nice to get joye to actually say what the limitations of their devices actually are.

Has anyone ran an inline voltmeter w/ DC on Ego?

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
Speedemon, how's the 18650 NOEGO working for you. Also, does the black chrome Provari have a shiny or matte finish? I'm going to order one and was curious.

Like the NoEgo great for a second mod using the 18650 imr and dc cartos when at work i cary one provari and the noego.The black provari don't leave home it is a gloss black beuty.Provari is a great mod the NoEgo is a good second mod with the vari using the same batteries and a dc carto works great for the low resistance cartos.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck

I've seen a lot of people saying "eGo batteries won't last long with these"--but they've always referred to having to be recharged more often rather than actually killing the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread