Mega Dual Carto's rubber tip lost and need replacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeAnn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Urbana, Illinois, United States
I picked up a couple of the mego dual carto's at Vapefest. The one with the flat rubber tip and I have lost it and as you know regular tips don't fit, so I was looking on the website to order some rubber tips only and can't find them. I also couldn't find how to contact you on the website. So does anyone know if you can buy replacable rubber tips for these x-large cartos?:confused:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
I picked up a couple of the mego dual carto's at Vapefest. The one with the flat rubber tip and I have lost it and as you know regular tips don't fit, so I was looking on the website to order some rubber tips only and can't find them. I also couldn't find how to contact you on the website. So does anyone know if you can buy replacable rubber tips for these x-large cartos?:confused:

If you are referring to the Ego Mega Dual coil cartos, madvapes has these .. Black Delrin Drip Tip for the EGO Dual Coil

If it's for the Mega XL's then any 801 delrin drip tip will fill, with some persuasion.

Marb

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2011
Portland, OR
I don't think they sell just the original tips. Especially since they now offer a choice between the two different tips that the EMDCC's come with. Except the clear ones - those still come with the nipple-tips, afik... I'd send you one of my spares since I save them, but even thoroughly cleaned, the thought of using someone else's used mouthpiece sounds very unappealing to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread