Mega LR Cartos for eGo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy_jester

Dec 31, 2010
Detroit
I experimented with dripping, carts, carts with various ptb mods, standard cartomizer, and xl cartomizer and so far I've decided that the xl cartomizer is the best for my needs.... It's a pain filling the bad boy up but once ur set its hours of vaping for me with the best flavor outta the juice besides dripping. It's very consistent as long as you don't let the carto heat up too much.

No More Analog

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
USA
is this what you're looking for? i want those too but haven't recieved my Riva kit yet, and have no idea what kind of cartos it takes. i think 510s will work, someone correct me if i'm wrong. still new to this.

510 Kits

That's the first I've ever seen of something like that. Good find! However, it seems he doesn't sell just the Mega LR Cartos alone.
I sent a message, so we'll see.
"I see the 510 Low Resistance Mega Cartomizer Kit on your site, it comes with Mega LR Cartos?
I don't see just the Mega LR Cartos for sale on your site, and that's what I am looking for.
I have an eGo and I'm using Boge LR Cartos, but would love bigger ones.
Please let me know if just the Mega LR Cartos are able to be purchased without batteries, etc.
Also, are they soft-capped (easy to remove the cap and refill) or do I need a syringe?
Thanks!"

EDIT: Yes, Riva uses 510s.

EDIT 2: Of course, they must be the real thing, lol...reasoning being-I just ordered 10 LR Cartos last night. D'oh! We'll see. I will keep you posted as soon as I find out.

Last edited:

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
i have the mega cartomizer and mega atomizer love the cartomizers hate the mega atomizer too much burnt taste

The mega attys will work well, but you have to keep them good and wet. The coil and bridge are so much larger than the standard 510,
they take much more juice. If you're dripping, try 4-5 drops instead of 2-3 for a standard 510.

mikegun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Colorado
yes i just got a bunch of MEGA CARTOS FROM LIBERTY FLIGHTS, THEY COME IN 2 LENGTHS long and longer, they hold several hrs worth of juice, work fine, easy dray good vapor, how long u can refill remains to be seen , fairly cheap..these things spoil you as they last so long and so much vape ill never use a normal atty again, but im lazy, they are the same diam. as the ego batt,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread