The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mello 3 coil with pico

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by blaise, Dec 10, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. blaise

blaise New Member

Dec 10, 2018
    Hello, im having a frustrating time attempting to make new coils work with my components. The pico came with melo 3. Now i have purchased mt32 coils and they refuse to work. No atomizer. they are .5ohm(the new) and the original is .35(the original). I systematically went from from wattage through to the other end, so that is not likely the issue
    Any help would be great!

2. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I googled “mtl32 coil” and got garbage so I suspect that if that is the actual I’ll name of the coil you are using it may not fit in the first place. I’m not a melo3 user though so I may be wrong here.

3. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    The only MT*32 coils I find are for Kanger Evod devices. No way will those work in a Melo 3. Get Aspire Atlantis or Eleaf Melo or Tobeco Supertank coils. Or, get a Kanger Protank to use the MT coils.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I saw a few of those too. Tanks are generally coil specific. There should be a list somewhere of what coils will fit in a melo3

5. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Could contact:
    Local B&M Vape Shop (Visit)/someone who knows what their doing -----Might be simple.
    Vendor who sold the coil ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
    Coil Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.