• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Memorial Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibocpro

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2013
NW WA
Hello,

Just want to raise a cold one to the members who took a one-way deployment or otherwise did not return while in service. I deployed three times while in the Navy and on one we came home short of personal, so for me I am having a cold one back at home with my family and friends in their honor this weekend. This of course extends to all that are currently in service or have served, I salute you.

On a personal note, man my time would have been much better had I been vaping while in. All those "the smoking lamp is out" times during flight ops or bad weather (was really handy to be in tight with the machine shop guys and their vented hood). But enough about me, again here's to all in service. :toast:

muldrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Easton, MD
"Thanks".....what an understated word that is to all who have thought (and died) for our freedom.
There are no words to express the gratitude I have for these people.
What they have done (from yesterday back to the civil war (and back) is beyond just silly words of "sacrifice" and "bravery", to me is it way beyond that and I don't have the words to describe their services and what they have done.
The sacrifices they have made goes far beyond just them, remember their fathers, mothers, siblings, children, dear friends and many more effected by their service.

Sorry for carrying on, but what they do and have done goes way beyond words (that I can express).
But...THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread